CrazyEngineers Partners With 2nd USA Science & Engineering Festival 2012

CEans,

I'm happy to announce that CrazyEngineers has partnered with the 2[sup]nd[/sup] USA Science & Engineering Festival 2012. CE had a platinum partnership with First Festival (2010). We've extended our association one step further and now became the 'Krypton' partners for the event.

Official website: #-Link-Snipped-#

You'll hear all important news, updates, event announcements from us and we hope that the second festival will see greater involvement of all CEans in the fest.

From the organizers -

Building on the success of the inaugural Festival in 2010, the 2nd USA Science & Engineering Festival will inspire the next generation of scientists and engineers with school programs and nationwide contests throughout the 2011/2012 school year and a finale Expo in Washington DC in the Spring of 2012. The Expo is the nation’s largest celebration of all things science & engineering and features over 1500 hands-on activities and over 75 performances on multiple stages. The 2010 Festival attracted over 500,000 people of all ages and had strong support from the White House and Congress.

All updates & announcements will be made through our events section and VoiCE 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Your comments in following thread in CE Events section: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Our official announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...e-engineering-festival-2012-a.html#post145234 Discuss in this thread 😀
Maruti Suzuki has surpassed all the technological innovations by inventing a flying Maruti 800 car which will be featured at Aero India 2011. The fest will be commencing on 9th...
It looks like Research In Motion (RIM), the mobile manufacturing giant that manufactures Blackberry is not spending enough on its security measures. Crackberry, an online site unofficially meant for Blackberry...
I've realized that there's a large number of engineers locked up in corporate jobs with MNCs who want to get out of it and do something on their own. If...
suppose i have following text in my text file: the apple is red in color. and the sun shines in the morning. now from the above 2 lines suppose i...