CrazyEngineers Official Group On LinkedIn - Join In!

We now have an official CrazyEngineers Group on LinkedIn. Check it out - #-Link-Snipped-#

Join in πŸ˜€

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    joined! 😁
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    just joinedπŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yup Biggie. Just joined. Thanks. πŸ˜€ Enjoy the cake for our first day of CE group on Linkedin. 😁

lol I am eating it, see my tongue.:razz: Congrats everyone.
    [​IMG]
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Joined! πŸ˜€
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Great that we now have CE at LinedIn also. I almost never log in there, but will do now to join CE over there also.😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The linkedIn group is only meant to keep CEans updated about our latest announcements and events and to create awareness πŸ˜€
  • heinrich
    heinrich
    CIVILPRINCESS
    joined! 😁
    We provide you best quality Modular Kitchen Bangalore to the clients with affordable price to each category all Bangalore and across the Globe
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    heinrich
    We provide you best quality Modular Kitchen Bangalore to the clients with affordable price to each category all Bangalore and across the Globe
    You are definitely at the wrong place if you want to promote your products / services. It will only attract a ban on your account.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IdeaMalll is Idea Cellular's own app store available at IdeaMall . Looks like launching app store is a fad these days 😐 High time that we launch CrazyEngineers App store...
hello, everyone nice to see you here
i have studied C programming language and asked a programmer where should i go from here. he said there are two fields i.e: 1) software development in desktop environment using...
hey i am abhishek singhal in 3rd year and i have to make mini project and then major project on very latest topics of electronics branch so any one can...
hi, I am second year student in IIT Bombay and doing my Btech in civil engineering. i wanna do training abroad in any field. Where i can apply any suggestion?