CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 1, 2011

Closing the thread. Looks like there's some problem with attachments upload. Guess what? I may not get sleep tonight as well 😕

Update: Fixed the issue. Here's a sample upload.

background
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Anil Jain

MemberDec 1, 2011

The_Big_K
    Closing the thread. Looks like there's some problem with attachments upload. Guess what? I may not get sleep tonight as well 😕

Update: Fixed the issue. Here's a sample upload.

background
    Trying to reply in quote with the image uploaded in post 2 of this thread, Is it possible??

-- It is showing only the link to that image; is it possible to show that image embedded in place of link, or that's fine?
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberDec 1, 2011

crazyboy
    Trying to reply in quote with the image uploaded in post 2 of this thread, Is it possible??

-- It is showing only the link to that image; is it possible to show that image embedded in place of link, or that's fine?
    if you quote the reply in which there is image attached then it will becomes link in quote. In previous platform it was the same. And i think its fine.
    Cancel
  • lal

MemberDec 1, 2011

Testing Upload..!

Amazing Engineering Innovation
    innovative engineers
    Cancel
  • Reya

MemberDec 1, 2011

Uploading a file!
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 1, 2011

crazyboy

It's as designed. If quote shows the image, it's just a repetition. By the way, the arrow besides the quote will take you to the original post 😀 . Click on the arrow besides 'Crazyboy' in this quote and it will take you to your post 😀
    Cancel
  • Anil Jain

MemberDec 2, 2011

The_Big_K
    By the way, the arrow besides the quote will take you to the original post 😀 .
    Agreed.
    Also, I didn't notice that tiny tiny Arrow... nice feature though.

👍 CB
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register