CrazyEngineers New Features Tryout Thread

CEans,

If you want to try out features like uploading, quoting, replying, editing features offered by the new platform, please use this thread.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Closing the thread. Looks like there's some problem with attachments upload. Guess what? I may not get sleep tonight as well ๐Ÿ˜•

Update: Fixed the issue. Here's a sample upload.

background
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Closing the thread. Looks like there's some problem with attachments upload. Guess what? I may not get sleep tonight as well ๐Ÿ˜•

Update: Fixed the issue. Here's a sample upload.

background
    Trying to reply in quote with the image uploaded in post 2 of this thread, Is it possible??

-- It is showing only the link to that image; is it possible to show that image embedded in place of link, or that's fine?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    crazyboy
    Trying to reply in quote with the image uploaded in post 2 of this thread, Is it possible??

-- It is showing only the link to that image; is it possible to show that image embedded in place of link, or that's fine?
    if you quote the reply in which there is image attached then it will becomes link in quote. In previous platform it was the same. And i think its fine.
  • lal
    lal
    Testing Upload..!

Amazing Engineering Innovation
    innovative engineers
  • Reya
    Reya
    Uploading a file!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazyboy

It's as designed. If quote shows the image, it's just a repetition. By the way, the arrow besides the quote will take you to the original post ๐Ÿ˜€ . Click on the arrow besides 'Crazyboy' in this quote and it will take you to your post ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    By the way, the arrow besides the quote will take you to the original post ๐Ÿ˜€ .
    Agreed.
    Also, I didn't notice that tiny tiny Arrow... nice feature though.

๐Ÿ‘ CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi. There is this IIT kharagpur fest I so want to participate. One of the topic for paper presentation is 'Solid state electronics' . What should I do in my...
Hello Here is the Tutorial which guides you to upload the Avatar. ๐Ÿ˜€ Give it a try and come-up with super cool avatar. ๐Ÿ˜ Download:- How to UPLOAD AVATAR.pdf Video...
CEans, Those of you who're good at treasure hunts might have already discovered this little gem we've in our treasure. Just do what this image tells you to do (click...
I am searching for a good video capture tool for Mac OS X. I have to record tutorial videos for various features on the New CE Forum & can not...
I would like to know more details regarding the post of a graduate engineer trainee such as what is the role of a graduate engineer trainee, possible career growth etc.