CrazyEngineers Mobile Access Poll

CEans, as we earlier revealed that the mobile style is under development. Our analytics shows that android and ios are the top mobile operating systems used to access CE. However that does not give a clear picture of what our most regular CEans are using.

Tell us which mobile device / OS you use to access CE (tablets included).

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No responses? Alright!

Conclusion: Regualar CEans do not use mobile to access CE. We need not rush for the mobile style.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hey, Wait I'm using Android sometimes and Normally Nokia 6303. Mostly surfing CE from mobile.
    Seems i'm the only one surfing crazyengineers from mobile. 😉
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    godfather
    Hey, Wait I'm using Android sometimes and Normally Nokia 6303. Mostly surfing CE from mobile.
    Seems i'm the only one surfing crazyengineers from mobile. 😉
    I personally use iPad more to surf CE, if I ever need mobile access. But android seems to handle the current GUI very well.

What about others?
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Some times i use java mobile to browse CE.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Some times i use java mobile to browse CE.
    Which phone do you use?
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    The_Big_K
    Which phone do you use?
    Nokia 2700 classic. But in very rare cases i use it.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Current version is also loading very fast in Nokia 6303 and even moderation is working smoothly so no need of mobile version right now. 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most of the Indian cities have major traffic congestions. This is in addition to the lax emission control measures with offending commercial vehicles dumping huge SPM and chemical pollutants into...
Quote: This week at International CES 2012, Toshiba will be demonstrating the latest additions to its lineup of flash memory offerings – the TransMemory-EX TM series of USB flash memory...
Android, to the best of my knowledge is based on unix (correct me please) and unix through its design makes it difficult for the viruses to be written for the...
I see that the television is full of misleading advertisements. The advertisements are meant to first make people insecure and then offer a solution through a product. I thought of...
During my days of working as a software engineer when I was a new entrant in the corporate world, I'd often question why Indian software engineers do low-quality work than...