CrazyEngineers Meet In September at Mumbai or Pune, India on Sep 1, 2012

I have created a new event as per the discussions going on in this thread -
#-Link-Snipped-#
We will update this event with exact venue, date and timings as and when CEans decide.

Start RSVPing 'YES', if you think you will be able to attend it.

Vote for location for CE-Meet in the month of September in this thread - #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I'm IN.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why not fix the venue first through a poll? I might be in Pune on September 22. We can have a meet on 23rd.
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    The_Big_K
    Why not fix the venue first through a poll? I might be in Pune on September 22. We can have a meet on 23rd.
    Why not on 1st or 2nd Sept?
  • Ekta Sharma
    Ekta Sharma
    How about Mumbai?
    We can meet at Oval Maidan in Churchgate.
    There's Nehru Science Center here. Then we can visit the museums and art galleries. And there's of course the Gateway Of India, if anyone is interested.๐ŸŽ‰
    Just a suggestion, anyone interested?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Why not on 1st or 2nd Sept?
    I'll mostly be there to speak at a TEDx conference.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ekta Sharma
    How about Mumbai?
    We can meet at Oval Maidan in Churchgate.
    There's Nehru Science Center here. Then we can visit the museums and art galleries. And there's of course the Gateway Of India, if anyone is interested.๐ŸŽ‰
    Just a suggestion, anyone interested?
    Group Photo at Gateway of India would be Great.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    The_Big_K
    23rd September would be a great date for the meet, we'll get to meet you Biggie. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# These people are yet to RSVP 'yes'
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# These people are yet to RSVP 'yes'
    I am quiet not sure whether I would make it or not.
    Currently the situation is tight here. Will update once I can confirm.
  • Ekta Sharma
    Ekta Sharma
    AbraKaDabra
    Is the agenda planned? I am excited, yes. But what are we exactly going to do? I don't know a thing about it. Please tell me.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Ekta Sharma
    Is the agenda planned? I am excited, yes. But what are we exactly going to do? I don't know a thing about it. Please tell me.
    #-Link-Snipped-#, check these links. They will give an idea about the CE-Meet.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Guys let's Finalize Place As soon as possible.
  • monizarekar
    monizarekar
    pune ...๐Ÿ‘
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    monizarekar
    pune ...๐Ÿ‘
    RSVP yes in the above event and share with us suitable locations for meet and vote here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • monizarekar
    monizarekar
    itz showin server error
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    monizarekar
    itz showin server error
    Working fine for me. Could you check again?
  • monizarekar
    monizarekar
    The_Big_K
    Working fine for me. Could you check again?
    done
    ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sagar panda
    sagar panda
    m ok wid ne venue in pune..il suggest some places which would be easy for all 2 reach there...vl just post some suggestions asap..
    n also d group photo at gate way of india wud b great....
  • sagar panda
    sagar panda
    #-Link-Snipped-# can v consider d following venues 4 pune meet..
    1.CCD @ JM road
    2.Barista @ FC road
    3.Hotel Shreyas @ Apte road
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    CEans who will be able to come for the Meet, please RSVP 'yes' above. ๐Ÿ˜€
    And also please vote your choice of location in this thread:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    By tomorrow, we will finalize the location.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Here is a list of possible activities for the Meet, in no particular order:

1. Introduction of all CEans coming for the Meet. (15minutes)
    2. A 'DIY' session, one or more CEan can volunteer for this. (30minutes)
    3. A debate. (10minutes)
    4. A fun activity, a game or something like that. (10minutes)
    5. Promoting CE in one or two colleges. This would be possible if the Meet takes place in the morning and not on a Sunday. However, I'm not quiet sure how to execute this activity. College going CEans can seek permission from their college authority and we can proceed accordingly. (2hours)
    6. A quick video feedback on CE and the Meet. (10minutes)

CEans, pour in your suggestions. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Done !! We will Finalize venue by tomorrow.
  • graphite
    graphite
    In Mumbai the group photo at Gateway Of India and if the Mumbai Darshan bus services are on then we can occupy the seats in open bus and have our meet, depends upon the rains too.. or Have our meet in Hanging Garden after that have a walk at marine drive in evening..
    Its just a suggestion.
    Finalize the venue anyway I am in for the meet whether Mumbai or Pune.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    graphite
    In Mumbai the group photo at Gateway Of India and if the Mumbai Darshan bus services are on then we can occupy the seats in open bus and have our meet, depends upon the rains too.. or Have our meet in Hanging Garden after that have a walk at marine drive in evening..
    Its just a suggestion.
    Finalize the venue anyway I am in for the meet whether Mumbai or Pune.
    Great plan Graphite! I hope all CEans from Mumbai will be able to travel to the venue.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AbraKaDabra
    Great plan Graphite! I hope all CEans from Mumbai will be able to travel to the venue.
    Really Great Plan. Waiting for Response from Mumbai CEans.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I won't be able to attend the meet. I'm traveling to Pune on 22nd; so if anyone's free on that weekend, we can meet up over a cup of coffee. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sagar panda
    sagar panda
    if not the mumbai darshan we can also have a boat ride to elephanta caves from gateway of INDIA n after dat marin drive.......
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# I hope we can meet in Pune. Are you up for Mumbai meet?

Some of us will come to Pune first and then together we will reach Mumbai.
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Finalize everything as early as possible! and how are we traveling to mumbai? on bikes/train/bus?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Finalize everything as early as possible! and how are we traveling to mumbai? on bikes/train/bus?
    We will go to Mumbai by Bus, What you say #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# ?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    godfather
    We will go to Mumbai by Bus, What you say #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# ?
    Yes. It will be bus, most probably. Will ask #-Link-Snipped-# to book tickets in advance (I am sure that is not necessary. Still.)
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    AbraKaDabra
    Yes. It will be bus, most probably. Will ask #-Link-Snipped-# to book tickets in advance (I am sure that is not necessary. Still.)
    We can explore the option of bus too. #-Link-Snipped-# suggests that it is more convenient. Anything is fine by me.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    CEans from Pune and Mumbai please finalize the place. We will be there.
  • Manashree Thokal
    Manashree Thokal
    AbraKaDabra
    Yes. I'll book the tickets of an early morning bus on 1st September. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    LittleNut
    Yes. I'll book the tickets of an early morning bus on 1st September. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thats nice. We have to know the number of people traveling to Mumbai together in advance.
    Guys, our return tickets from Mumbai on 2nd september are booked! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AbraKaDabra
    Thats nice. We have to know the number of people traveling to Mumbai together in advance.
    Guys, our return tickets from Mumbai on 2nd september are booked! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Great !
    How if we Travel to Mumbai after a Small Meet in Pune so CEans from Pune who are not coming to Mumbai can get a chance.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Here is a list of possible activities for the Meet, in no particular order:

1. Introduction of all CEans coming for the Meet. (15minutes)
    2. A 'DIY' session, one or more CEan can volunteer for this. (30minutes)
    3. A debate. (10minutes)
    4. A fun activity, a game or something like that. (10minutes)
    5. Promoting CE in one or two colleges. This would be possible if the Meet takes place in the morning and not on a Sunday. However, I'm not quiet sure how to execute this activity. College going CEans can seek permission from their college authority and we can proceed accordingly. (2hours)
    6. A quick video feedback on CE and the Meet. (10minutes)
    Ok guys, the venue is almost fixed.
    Let's chalk out a good agenda. I have posted a few suggestions. Please throw some light on them, possible / not possible. ๐Ÿ˜›
    Also, pour in your suggestions. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Okay, the current head count for all those who have RSVPd yes is 10.
    Everyone else, please fill-in fast! I need to know the exact number of attendees.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Tagging #-Link-Snipped-# if he can join us. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to make heat reservoir which absorbs heat rejected by air condition
why we cannot use the back emf generating in the motor for domestic purpose?
CEans, We've been informed about objectionable ads being displayed on the site. Unfortunately, those ads were being promoted by YouTube and we have attempted to remove them. If you notice...
CAN YOU PROVIDE SOME IDE'S FOR ARM7 SERIES? I WANT SOME IDE'S THAT SUPPORT EMBEDDED C LANGUAGE.
not sure if VOiCE has already covered it, but here is an interesting read https://www.futureoftech.msnbc.msn.c...ject-aims-simulate-billion-brain-cells-917696