CrazyEngineers IO Quizzr [30 July] - Top Scorers

We'll publish the list of top scorers shortly after the quiz is over. We will also share some of the 'tough' questions from today's quiz below. Questions and top scorers from last quiz are available on: Quizzr: 23 July : Top Scorers List

Those interested in participating in Quizzes, may head over to CrazyEngineers | CrazyEngineers Network , get registered and then turn on the 'Quizzr' app. 😀

30-july-leaderboard
30-july-leaderboard-2
Questions will be posted below.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Super fun, conducting today's quiz. Guys if you have any questions or comments, you can write them in replies below.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Congratulations, Ashish! 😀

We hope all of you enjoyed participating in the quiz. I think a lot of you couldn't guess this:

Question: Identify this monument :
    Monument-300x217
    1. Angkor Wat
    2. Eiffel Tower
    3. Hagia Sofia
    4. Wat Arun
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Surprisingly, not many could answer the following -

Q5. Which international star endorses Tata Motors?
    1. Roger Federer
    2. Cristiano Ronaldo
    3. Lionel Messi
    4. Tiger Woods
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and you should have gotten the following right. But unfortunately, many picked 'Walt Disney'!

Q8. Who is the creator of Tom & Jerry cartoon series?
    1. Walt Disney
    2. Nickelodean
    3. Steven Spielberg
    4. William Hanna & Joseph Barbera

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, I read that the next bold move from the Indian Government towards eradicating corruption is going to be about linking the immovable assets (land, house) to owner's AADHAR. If...
Quote It’s absolutely amazing that some of ancient Rome’s monuments have survived over the millennia—certainly so, when you view them with 21st-Century eyes. End quote Roman Concrete Stands the Test...
A hard hitting, disturbing, probably quite true description of the state of affairs in India. Many say that I am atheistic. Maybe. Just consider this. Every sloka or puja ritual...
The Gateway Arch is a 193 meter tall inverted weighted catenary structure on the Missouri River in St.Louis. The construction started in 1993. I have a great interest in such...
Snapdeal layoffs are imminent and according to a report published in ET, the company is likely to fire about 80% of its staff. The company's management has given verbal instructions...