CrazyEngineers Email Delivery Feedback

This is feedback thread for announcement: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I've subscribed to couple of threads and receiving emails instantly. Also when I received new conversation. ๐Ÿ˜€ good service ๐Ÿ‘
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    No spams received! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    No spams, I'm getting all the mails like CE Bulletin, VoiCE feed, Conversation mails, watched thread mails to my Inbox ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dancer_Engineer
    No spams received! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Please make sure that the emails are delivered in 'Inboxes' directly.

Anyone with Hotmail or Live mail account?
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Yes the notifications are delivered to my Inbox.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Yeah, they are delivered in my Inbox only! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    FYI :- You can integrate DKIM with AMAZON S3 email service to ensure about this

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If startup owners are reading this thread; I'd like to ask you to post the photos of your startup office. You could be operating from your garage, dorm or a...
Software engineers are used to working from tiny cubicles; and I want to know what they think is the best and worst part of working from a cubicle. ๐Ÿ˜จ
Hey guys.. I am doing a project on welding of ss 410s which is 4mm thick using GTAW (TIG).... Can anyone suggest me the way to select the optimum parameters...
Rendezvous '11 is a Technical fest organized by KITS, Warangal. Rendezvous '11 aims to recognize and celebrate the technological innovation which have enthralled us over eons of time. The fest...