CrazyEngineers December '16 Update : What's Happening Behind The Scenes?

After announcing CrazyEngineers IO back in August, our small team got 10x busy! I think we should have kept everyone updated about what's happening behind the scenes at CrazyEngineers so that you know what to expect. All of what we're doing is centered around YOU and that's why we really need your comments, thoughts and feedback.

update

#-Link-Snipped-#:

As you are aware, we recently launched our 'Events App' and the response has been phenomenal. We've already tied up with lot of interesting colleges [ List: #-Link-Snipped-# ] and a lot more are currently coordinating with us. We've also began receiving interest from International Events and we may soon begin ticketing facility as well. We currently support following types of events:-
  • Techfests
  • TEDx Events
  • Alumni Meetups
  • Startup Events (Meetups, Webinars etc.)
  • Entrepreneurship Meetups / Product Launches
  • Technical Seminars / Workshops
  • Any type of online event
  • Sport Fests
  • Social / Cultural Fests

If you are organizing any event in your college; you should post your event on IO. Not only you'll get cool looking, dedicated events page; but also very targeted audience comprising of engineers from all over the world.

We're in the process of collecting feedback for our Events App and have received very good suggestions so far. Would appreciate if you could help make it better through your suggestions. We're all ears!

The Resume Review App:

This is one of the apps we're working on currently and is almost 90% complete. Expect its launch in the next few days. We strongly believe that students and even professionals who are looking for a job or job change; should get their resumes reviewed and re-written through a professional. Wait for an official announcement very soon!

Career Guidance / Help App:

We haven't really promoted this app anywhere; yet we've received 50+ help queries; with each answered within 24 hours. We'd soon be making this app a 'paid' one and get more industry experts to offer help. You won't have to empty your pockets to get advice from people who've been there, done that. That's a promise!

...and one big app that's currently in the works! 😀 More about it, later!

Questions / comments? We survive on them!

Replies

• Ss app Tricks
    Ss app Tricks
    thanks for update

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hailing from a modest, service class family background from the City of Joy, Kolkata, Uday Lakkar faced a lot of challenges in the initial phases of my educational life. He...
Principal Engineer - (Product Safety)-00040141 DESCRIPTION Would you like to be integral in producing the safety case for Astute class submarine? We currently have a vacancy for a Principal Engineer...
I have done my B.Tech from BIT MESRA ECE branch.I love innovating and creating stuff from childhood like designed working lift model,electronic puzzles, 6 wired 2 way led communication ..etc...
The Indian Government took a very bold step on November 8; announcing that the currency notes in denominations of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 have been withdrawn effective immediately. The...
Asus has launched its new smartwatch wearable, ZenWatch 3, for the Indian markets. The casing of the watch comes with a jewellery grade stainless steel finish. The watch powered by...