CrazyEnagineers 's facebook group for CE user.

Hi , CEan Biggie has already made a group on Facebook well , its is also a good idea to attract traffic through Facebook . Their will be many CEans on facebook who will be daily users .

well, what actually idea is in my mind is same as twitter made by our CEans English _scared . we can put their our feed and news and direct from their to our CE pages. On facebook we also have FAN Page so we can creat Fan page also for CE .

So mods and Biggie hows this Idea but for this we requir your help for group.

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    good idea safwan. we will.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I had created it long time ago to attract traffic. I don't know what's going on there.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    DO you seriously think that traffic from twitter and Facebook is relly gonna help CE?

-CB
  • safwan
    safwan
    well, Biggie I know and I have joined it but I could not invite any one because their is no activity we can make it active thorough our CEans who are regular we can make FAN Page also .

@ CB its not just question of traffic we can just keep their our CE feed also like twitter.

I have read in many magazines that the experts advice the business firms to go for this kind of social networking sits for advertisement . but here we can make free of cost advertisement. and advertise our CE.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Thats true, Facebook can be quite a powerful way to spread CE. It is quite possible that there are a large number of engineers who actually use FB 😉
  • safwan
    safwan
    I have two CEans who are in my contact who have facebook account and are already active ( maddy , and maheshdhaly)

if we devote 10 to 15 minuets also its worthy to maintain it.
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    ya safwan,
    we will find some more 😎
  • safwan
    safwan
    So, biggie no update .!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I use all the above three to a large extent and thus customised each of them . I thought that those settings are " BROSWER" settings, but when i access...
Recession has hit the economy vey badly, however one thing is still inching towards peak. i.e. Pay packages of Top Management. No matter companies are in profit of loss, Pay...
Mobiles sporting the latest release of the Windows Mobile operating system are now available for sale worldwide. Microsoft is also formally launching its application store, known as Windows Marketplace for...
Microsoft Corp said on Monday that passwords belonging to some users of its Hotmail email service were exposed on an Internet site, but had since been taken down. The company...
I have started a thread "CrazyBoy's VBScripting luctures" for the basic concept of VBScripting. While practicing the VBScripting or anytime if you face problem in executing the VBScripting code, please...