Crazy Mechanical Engineer from India

HI all crazy engineers,
I am from Kerala, India. I am a mechanical engineer. I had completed the course in 2007 now working in a manufacturing company and also going for a training in a reputed petroleum refinary.. its good to be here hope to have blast guys......

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE, J I JO
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    J I J O
    HI all crazy engineers,
    I am from Kerala, India. I am a mechanical engineer. I had completed the course in 2007 now working in a manufacturing company and also going for a training in a reputed petroleum refinary.. its good to be here hope to have blast guys......
    Welcome to CE, JIJO. 😀 We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends and colleagues 😀

How did you discover us on the Internet? What were your first impressions? What made you register?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    😎Welcome to CE JIJO😎
  • J I J O
    J I J O
    English-Scared
    😎Welcome to CE JIJO😎
    Thanks guys😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone, Can anyone tell me if it is genuine to download the product at work at home for beginners website ? Is it true that anybody who buys that...
HI I want to know more about the hydrocarbon industries and how useful are they to the Mechanical engineers. Please help me to know more about the equipments and operations...
The fishermen love me, but doctor hate me, kids want to eat me, i am 13 letter word who i am ? hint: _H_T___I__ME_ Solve it CEans?
I am new to computer programming and want to know the difference between Java Applets (with AppletViewer) and HTML.
My name is Cameron Sharpe CEO of . I am running a dating website. Am planning to open a back office in India and looking out for some good space...