Crazy Ideas

Hi CEans,every one has their own thoughts brilliant as well as foolish ones but the point is they has to tell their ideas and share their ideas to others so that good or bad an idea about something will be known to the world which might help.Post your Crazy ideas CEans.😁😁

Replies

• chiru
    chiru
    My first crazy idea is

Why can't we generate anti matter using electricity .

Like a magnet is magnetised opposite to the earth's magnetic field may create an anti matter..;-)
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    nice begining chiru
    keep it up
  • swati verma
    swati verma
    One query I have, little different and not that technical... the query is, what does the person see in dream who is blind by birth?
  • tashirosgt
    tashirosgt
    Corded adapter for cordless power tools

There should be a corded adapter that allows cordless power tools to run off line current. It could be shaped like a battery for a cordless tool. You plug an extension cord into it. It comes with several different plugs, one for each brand and voltage of tool, such as Ryobi 18 V, DeWalt 18 V etc. You put on the appropriate plug and this causes the device to select the correct DC output voltage. The plug allows the adapter to snap onto the tool as if it were a battery for that tool.

People can use their corded tools in an emergency when they do not have a charged battery.

People can buy various brands of tools and try them out as corded tools before they decided to buy the batteries and chargers for that that brand.
  • torque
    torque
    i have an idea. in order to supercharge an engine (talking about certain motorcycle engines) a supercharger is added. a super charger works by working like a vacum to put more air into the engine this makes it go alot faster.

in most motorcycle racing organizations superchargers are not alowed unless its on a drag strip. but we not talking drag strips. my idea was to put 3 air vents. 2 scoops on the side and on hole in the middle at the cowling.

all of these will force air into the engine. now at a stand still this will do nothing unless your facing wind.(derrr) however if you drive at any speed above like 5/10 miles an hour your going to ram air into scoops and cowling vent to the engine. take any 4 stroke engine with 150 horsepower. and lets see what happens.

my idea is that it will ether do one of these things

a- make the bike a monster

b- too much air will keep the air from combusting(the blowing on a candle theory)

c- not effect the performance too much.

curently i hold basic knowlege of internal combustion engines. so if my idea sucks please explain why.

and if its good but and be improved help me out
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    An Artificial Human
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Wireless transmission of electrical energy
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    swati verma
    One query I have, little different and not that technical... the query is, what does the person see in dream who is blind by birth?
    We need to blind by birth to know this but they do have their imaginations.
  • torque
    torque
    dileep k
    An Artificial Human
    in this day and age thats posible. however it would be very hard to do.

make donor organs for people and such.

if the artificial human was complete with personality and all i wouldnt like it though. the world is over populated as is and playing god is not very smart.

my reasoning for that is not just because i'm religous but because somthing can go wrong with the process and you could make a genious psychopath.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    oh my god .artificial human means a Robot.
  • torque
    torque
    dileep k
    oh my god .artificial human means a Robot.
    why didn' you just say robot then?
  • torque
    torque
    i have another one. what if we made biomechanical suits to boost our own strength speed and other things.

something that could repair itself if damaged.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Folks, If you are appearing for CAT 2009, please do post your analysis in this thread. It would surely help lot of our members. The CAT will be conducted over...
Microsoft released its operating system, Windows7 just few days ago and you know what? Microsoft's engineers are already planning for the next major release of the operating system - Windows...
The luxury electric car makers, Tesla Motors may go public any day says Reuters. The luxury electric car make, whose Roadster still goes for a cool $109,000, would be the...
Can anybody suggest some questions that can be asked in internal or external viva in the VHDL practical We have used Xlinx and Model Sim in our labs to simulate...
What is the process involved in sending message through internet done with sites like ibibo, way2sms, etc Can we also receive message on the internet when done through mobile What...