crazy idea

hi all,
i'm really happy for being a member in CrazyEngineers...
i'm searching for a "crazy idea" for my graduation project,something that you really need and dream of...my team is able to learn whatever needed to do a project if we liked the idea,we already know about c++,java,Linux,web and some of us know about hardware,but mainly we want to make a software project..we were thinking about VoIP,mobile applications or integration between most computerized devices in one Application..so if any one has a really good idea,please help.

thanks in advance!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is collision and broadcost Domains? How many collision and broadcost Domain in Switch, Hub and Router?😁 I m waiting...........................................................................
hai every one. can any one give some information about MS,MBA? As i am pursuing mechanical engineering whichis most prefarable MS,MBA??
hi this is divya i need the latest semainer for computer science Divya is happy😛
We have lost count of the number of times we have requested, urged, warned or banished CEans for the use of SMS text on the forums. As of now it...
Hi I am going through a project which need object identification from a 2-3 meter range.For this purpose I want to Know About RFID technology. Can any body Help Me...