CrazyEngineers
  • If somebody is interested to know how CE is Grown:

Here is the statistics, collected from various algorithms of Mine. If the data is objectionable , I am open to it being removed. Just see and rejoice!
    [Rough Estimate for Forum Only! ]
    Valuation of the Website: $72,749.61
    PR: 5
    Alexa:30,000
    Average Daily Ad Revenue: $99
    Average Daily Page view: 33,219
    Compete Rank: 198,907

I feel proud of an active member of a Company that is projected to be valuated $100,000 in approximately about in another 5 months.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 8, 2011

@Rupam: Those evaluations are baseless. Except for the PR and compete rank, everything else is incorrect. Our Alexa rank is ~20k ( #-Link-Snipped-# ) and daily pageviews are more than 33k. 😀 The forum alone receives more than 33k impressions every day and combined pageviews delivered by blog & forum is more than a million/month.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Rupam Das

MemberOct 8, 2011

Dear K, Statistics is always tricky, yes, the page impression and the earning is par day basis only.😀
    Cancel
  • Rupam Das

MemberOct 8, 2011

Another thing is because Google webmasters tool do not allow other sites information ( estimation is based on Average Unique Visitor X Average Page View Par Visit X estimated CTR of 1% X average CPC of .8) on a daily basis over 5 years traffic data.😀

If the data is reduced to last 2 years, average daily page impression stands about 51,000 ( roughly) for the forum only. And estimation of the forum is based on Flippa's algorithm for site valuation only and not the valuation of the company......

I am really sorry If I have made a wrong post. again, open to thread being deleted!
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 8, 2011

If you want to know the stats, just ask me. CE Forums get ~1000k impressions a month and over 550k uniques/month. The festival season brings the traffic down; but wait until January and I'm quite sure we'll touch 800k uniques/month.

The blog traffic is separate. 😀
    Cancel
  • Rupam Das

MemberOct 8, 2011

The_Big_K
    If you want to know the stats, just ask me. CE Forums get ~1000k impressions a month and over 550k uniques/month. The festival season brings the traffic down; but wait until January and I'm quite sure we'll touch 800k uniques/month.

The blog traffic is separate. 😀
    super like
    Cancel
  • jeet13

MemberOct 27, 2011

That's great to hear that this website has got a good value. Wish you complete your target of $100,000 within 5 months. My heartly wishes are with you
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register