Crazy Engineers Achievement Awards!

How if we start some awards for half yearly or yearly.
Like. . . . .
Electrical and Electronics Engineer of 2011
Computer Engineer of 2011 and so on. . .
Thread of 2011
Mr. Engineer. We can decide some formates and Award names which we'll distribute yearly based on public voting. Nomination also based on suggestion from members. And that Tag will displayed on the profile of the CEan.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Mr./miss Innovative
    Mr. Wonder More suggestions are most welcome. What more we can add or what we can remove. Can we do this for year 2011 ?
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    We can also include CEan of the month again, as it was quite popular earlier.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pensu
    We can also include CEan of the month again, as it was quite popular earlier.
    Yes, however we need a better mechanism to elect the winner. How should we elect the CEoM? -

1. Mods propose top 3 finalists & the winner is selected through member voting OR
    2. Mods select the finalist directly.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    CEoM is Ok. And any chance for others? 😀
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    The_Big_K
    Yes, however we need a better mechanism to elect the winner. How should we elect the CEoM? -

1. Mods propose top 3 finalists & the winner is selected through member voting OR
    2. Mods select the finalist directly.
    I like the first option. It would make the selection interesting and in this way members can vote for the CEan who have helped them the most.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Public voting may generate alias on forum and that'll increase fake voting but we've its solution we can add some restriction i'll talk with moderators about this. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir, plz provide me some information about erp and virtual classrom system
If----- Duration of trial of boiler is 16 hrs. Total heating surface is 3000 m[sup]2[/sup]. Total grate area is 4 m[sup]2[/sup]. Mean absolute pressure is 12.5 bar. Total coal burned...
IT recession seems to be hitting the Indian IT industry. Times of India has been giving mixed news about the state of Indian IT and how it's being affected by...
It's my final year project and just finished a simple server / client program that sends messages and receive them ,,,, Now the Dr. said that the next time he...
Microsoft has just released the Sky Drive app for Apple iOS and Windows phone platforms. The cloud storage service from Microsoft will now be accessbile through your iPhone. Surprisingly, the...