Crazy Engineers '+1'ed

Hi all ,

i am pursuing BE(hons) Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering as well as MSc(hons) Physics. I came across this site and felt that there is a lot i can learn from here.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello M! ๐Ÿ˜€ Welcome to CE.
    Keep an active participation with us.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€ Goa is wonderful! ๐Ÿ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to the CrazyEngineers Forum "M".

Looking forward to see you active on forum.
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Welcome to CE and you will learn a lot here for sure.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, M. Good to have to here and hope to see you more often on the forum ๐Ÿ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE!!!!๐Ÿ‘
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome to CE, M!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

TEDxNagpur shares the same passion as TED. Spreading Ideas. Our mission is to inspire minds and spark discussions and introspections among the people at large. We seek to invest in...
hello! i am not sure if you ppl ll join with me for the point that i am going to emphasise on. any other engineering student say a eee student...
If anyone one working on any project then plz post about your project....... I am very much intrested in doing projects.....So plz help me out here.
Please help me to make a grass cutting machine. What all things will be necessary, Which type of motor,blades,fuel which can be used to operate it,etc......
BMW is giving its customers a way to look like geek. It allows the use of an app called MINI which displays information about your car, engine performance, navigation system...