crazengineers app

Is there crazyengineers android app? If NO how about having one πŸ˜€

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    igneta
    Is there crazyengineers android app? If NO how about having one πŸ˜€
    What should it have? What can an Android app for CE do that you can't access from a mobile browser? I am really curious to know interesting ideas about this.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    App uses less data, hence faster.
    By apps we can get alert right in notification panel.
    Benefit for CE, they can track better.
    But I think mobile site is pretty fast and works even on 2G (At-least faster than
    Facebook)
  • Igneta D'Souza
    Igneta D'Souza
    Seeing updated content using app is easier than opening browser and then typing URL.
    The app will be useful for a user who frequently keeps him updated with crazyengineers stuff.
    And also notification feature will help to keep us updated with messages and alerts without opening app or loading page in browser.

I always prefer to use facebook app than opening facebook in browser.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Great. I love Whatsapp push notifications and I believe that is one of the biggest reasons for its success. People just can't ignore whatsapp however hard they try! 😁

I would like to know more idea though. Like, something that's not even on the website, but can be brought for an all engineers community on the mobile.
    All apps (CEoM and upcoming) should definitely make their way on the mobile app.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I would love to have a app for CE especially for getting alerts like we have in whatsapp or Fb but browsing through the contents would be only great in opera or any other browser especially when we uses 2G internet.
    I support the the idea of building an app for alerting the users on notification and when we click the notification it should be opened via any browser.
    Any more suggestions.......????????//
    App developers should take a look at it.
    May be CE founder should organize an app developing contest to create a exclusive app for CE.What's your view CEans on this idea?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dedicated CE app is definitely coming; but we imagine it bit differently from regular apps. It'd be a complete system in itself that'd offer desktop like experience on mobile. The official work on the app is yet to begin; because we *must* wait for a few launches that are ready πŸ˜‰ .

Expect things to start rolling in December.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dedicated CE app is definitely coming; but we imagine it bit differently from regular apps. It'd be a complete system in itself that'd offer desktop like experience on mobile. The official work on the app is yet to begin; because we *must* wait for a few launches that are ready πŸ˜‰ .

Expect things to start rolling in December.
    very eagerly waiting and roaring to go because my semester is going to end😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am making a form in jsp where i have to filter 4 combo boxes one after the other .. the values of the combo box have to be fetched...
Any one can give me the website of airplane, jetplane related to aircrafts information and working of engines , etc., and specifying the parts of components of airplanes, helicopters etc.,
Quote: Ethernet Industrial Protocol, or Ethernet/IP, is a communications protocol that is managed by the Open Devicenet Vendors Association (ODVA) and is commonly used in the factory automation and oil...
(Sent by friend Asif Adheni) quote: Built 249 years ago… This will fascinate just about all engineers, artists, clock makers, doll makers, computer programers, want-to-be inventors, basically just about anyone...
BSNL or Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has tied up with Pantel Technologies Private Limited to launch three new smartphones in India called Penta Smart PS501, PS650 and the one with...