Craze of youngsters towards share market

Everyone wants money.Some earns through their hard work while other tries to find every possible easiest way by hook or by crook .Some even get them involve in criminal activities which in turn ruins their life.
Today according to thought of most of youngsters keeping older generation apart , share market is considered to be an easiest way of earning money. In earlier times it was not that much popular as today and was limited to only riches or business man who can afford this. But today everyone tries their luck in this money game. I don’t understand why?????
Do we believe more in our luck than our hard work? Actually it is a game where there are more chances of loosing than success. It is played by some money minded people very cleverly. I hope you guys must hear about Harshad Mehta case if not then have a look of his biography.
Harshad Mehta

Youngsters have so much craze about this that they don’t even think about its consequences .They only see money behind this and at the end it results into total destruction of their lives. They invest a lot of money by taking loans from banks, relatives, and friends and even from criminals and when they loose money, they get so much disappointed that sometimes it even leads to their death.
So at last, in my opinion youngsters should avoid getting themselves involved in this money game because there is no easy way of achieving anything other than your hard work .All it requires sometime of yours and some hard work.

These are my views related to this.What about you Guys?

Replies

• rishi0922
    rishi0922
    Well you have started a very red hot topic. Before giving my opinion on this topic i wan't to tell that my family has suffered by this money game and now everybody's eye are open on this game. Actually this is the game for big business man and only for the high class family. Strictly this is a gamble for medium class family, as recently few days before the mumbai stock exchange has fallen down heavily due to which those who have bought the shares has suffered from huge loss. Even company like reliance has fallen badly. So, if anybody is investing money in share (s)he should have to forget those money. It is very shortcut funda that when share market is low buy the share and when share market is on higher side then sell that share, so after buying the share we should have to forget about that money which is invested and run the life on the same track.

It is the very big question for today that why our exchange rate is very low as compared to USA ? i.e why rupee is very very cheap as compared to doller ?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    As what i saw / learnt from few people who do shares,I don't see it as gamble. its a risk. People who invest in share markets , are calculative.For example, if you take Satyam Computers Debacle, the share price went down drastically in a single day, people who anticipated that sold their shares before the whole thing happened , but people who anticipated that the Company would be able to resurrect itself bought shares at that time i,e when the share price is low and now, they are making a profit already.
    Saying that, we cannot expect immediate returns in the share market , it needs a lot of patience and analytical skills to analyse the history to predict the future and have a thorough market knowledge.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Money earned by incorrect means results into frustration and it goes away as fast as it came. Share Market isn't bad and lot of people have made millions from it; some also use it as a primary way of income.

Like any other means of making money, Share market too commands lot of hard work, research, analysis & experience. However, because of the nature of the operation; there is a greater chance of failure. But I'd not discourage anyone from trying out share markets. One must use his/her conscience before making decision.

I personally have stayed away from putting any of my money in Share Markets because I do not have knowledge about it. I'd rather focus on building a company that will get listed in the market, because in my opinion that's where the risk is lesser.

The point I'm trying to make is, we have to have our beliefs and then work on them. Making money is not bad thing but it must be made through proper, legal means. And everyone can take my word - the harder you try, the luckier you get.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Investing in shares is not a easy way of making money , or its is neither a trap to all middle class people!
    I second biggie , since investing needs lot of analysis on the stock its performance , year high , year low etc, etc..
    There are many parameters on which a stock price is dependent on!
    There are many agencies who provide tips for investing by charging little money, and I have heard that it works well 75% , so its a way to earn money but high risk prone!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am planing to replace few variable gear motors using for the conveyor drive systems,with slightly higher rated motors with a direct chain link to the conceyor drive shaft and...
Today i was studying MD5 algorithm.I have developed a program that will encrypt any code ie previously in text form But Now problem is ,Since MD5 is one way ie...
We published following posts on VoiCE during the last week. - 6 Formal Email Writing Tips For Engineering Students - CrazyEngineers Do You Know Why We Remove Links To Ebooks...
Meeting entrepreneurs and listening to their plans is something I love to do. I've met lot of wannabe entrepreneurs in recent times who wanted some advise on how to get...
Today e-payment has gain more popularity than previous years ,which makes the life much more easier But there are many threats that it generally suffers,Hackers always find new methods to...