cracking gate and psu's

hello to all CEans
i have some questions seniors please help me.
i want to crack one of the psu exam also gate 2010 the problem is i havent done anything seriously untill know ๐Ÿ˜”
know please tell me how to crack one of the psu or gate in 4 months?
my branch is electronics and communication.

also some of my seniors advised me not to go for gate
i mean should go for gate or for job?
im also not too keen in studying more. ๐Ÿ˜’
pls do reply
thanks

Replies

• nick27
    nick27
    you got to work hard.

Check out a website like- gateforum .....very good website regarding gate info.there are plenty others

psu exams are similar to gate and less tougher than gate.

get a gate prep book like that of Gk or galgotia publisher..
    Start learning now...still there is time for exam(4 months).
    study day and night...
    work on specific topics and make sure you are 100% on them...you can leave a few topics .
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    kingrocky
    hello to all CEans
    i have some questions seniors please help me.
    i want to crack one of the psu exam also gate 2010 the problem is i havent done anything seriously untill know ๐Ÿ˜”
    know please tell me how to crack one of the psu or gate in 4 months?
    my branch is electronics and communication.

also some of my seniors advised me not to go for gate
    i mean should go for gate or for job?
    im also not too keen in studying more. ๐Ÿ˜’
    pls do reply
    thanks

if you don't know what you want to do either gate or psu..then i will suggest you to start preparing for your techanical subjects . clear your basics and have a command of your core subjects...because it will help you in both gate and psu..because about 80% course of both is same ..

so it will be better for you to start learning from today and complete your core subjects first.....

all the best,....

• kingrocky
    kingrocky
    thanks for all your replies
  • kingrocky
    kingrocky
    apart from the gate syll. what more i need to study for psu's ? ๐Ÿ˜•
    and it will be great if anyone can suggest me some good books
    also
    which sections have more whaitage ?
    i am electronics student.
    thanks.
  • techiee
    techiee
    what are the important subjects that carry a lot of weightage in psu exams ?
    any notifications out ? i mean the dates and forms of any exams to psus out yet or not n wherre to get them from?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone, Feel proud in calling yourself as a computer/IT engineer ๐Ÿ˜’ ? Simple, in this thread - a sort of challenge will be thrown for all such engineers. The...
This one is out of my own, personal curiosity. What's involved in building a simple web search engine? Let's say, we have a network of 1000 (or 10?) terminals each...
Occam Networks New High-Density Gigabit Ethernet FTTP Blade Featuring Highest Port Density in Its Class on Display at ITU Telecom World in Geneva 48 Ports Per Blade Combines with Integrated...
A short article about DARPA funded experiments to remotely control insects - in this case beetles: Free-flying cyborg insects steered from a distance - tech - 01 October 2009 -...
here is a problem which i face when i participate in a online programming competition can any any one solve it Problem Statement: Now comes an interesting math game. How...