Cover box for Raspberry Pi. From Where To Buy ?

I want cover for Raspberry pi whose GPIO should remain out like this :

Screenshot from 2013-09-12 13:30:04

Anyone knows from where I can get this kind of box ? Couldn't find it from modmypi or crazyPi.​

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Folks, Could anyone make me clear the difference between encapsulation and abstraction. In my POV the difference between Encapsulation and Abstraction is.... Encapsulation : Encapsulation is the way of...
All of us who had a chance to be at hostel would have experienced those beautiful memories. The memories include happier birthday’s , cultural , Hostel day, and many fights....
I had surfed over the net for New car releases in Frankfurt and I am tired of counting the cars.So I had made a decision to post some cars which...
Most popular inventions were never done intentionally, the reason being no one at that time was actually gunning for those. X-rays, Ink-Jet printers, Microwave ovens and many more were results...
Hi, I'm currently working on a project which requires the usage of microcontroller and I need help. The project's objective is to read current(ampere) from vehicle electrical system and activates...