Courses which are not relatd to IT - Anyone?

I m confused as i m not intrested in IT currently pursing btech ece my 3rd yr cmpletd n i want to do some courses which is not relatd to IT

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It is hard to deny that when it comes to television, Sony is the brand that people trust the most and expect much from. Sony too apparently is aware of...
The Indian mobile manufacturer Micromax has now launched a new low-end smartphone Bolt AD3520 further expanding its Bolt series. The smartphone is priced at Rs. 3,490 and is offered in...
Kishore Grandhi submitted a new project: Localwire - Share what's happening around Most of the times we miss many things that are ongoing in our locality. So we thought why...
Toyota Kirloskar Motors managed to surprised auto-enthusiasts as it announced the new Toyota Fortuner 2015 4x4 Automatic. The premium SUV that dominates the road was expected to get an upgrade...
Quote: At CES this week, Hocoma, a Swiss firm, is showing off its Valedo lower back exercise and therapy device. It sticks to the back of the spine and continuously...