courses regarding mechanical engineering

is there any course relating mechanical engineering which i can join in my end semester vacations???? 😉😕

Replies

• N.Gowtham Raj
    N.Gowtham Raj
    Try SAP in Materials Management.... A bit costly... But has a great value and a lot of job opportunities.....
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    N.Gowtham Raj
    Try SAP in Materials Management.... A bit costly... But has a great value and a lot of job opportunities.....
    Can you suggest us where we can do that ?
  • N.Gowtham Raj
    N.Gowtham Raj
    if you are from a CITY.. Its obvious that you will find hell a number of institutes offering this course....
  • rikingautam
    rikingautam
    u shud 1st take a hand on autocadd,then pro-e,& then solidworks.....................after these u cn try on with cadia & ansys.........sap shud b done fr production purposes only.....which i wnt recommend as der z no such future in production

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello 2 All! I m Muhammad Arif from Karachi, Pakistan. I am an Undergraduate student in decipline of Telecommunication Engineering from Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi, Pakistan.
With out communication to pass the electricity is it possible???
Hai friends am doing project on security through mobile,in this i need the complete java package that is used to send sms to mobile ............soooo plz help me.
Finite Element Method lecture 1 Lecture on Finite Element Method by Prof. C.S.Uppadhay Department of Aero Space IIT Kanpur. You can discuss on this method, and feel free to ask...
Lecture on Finite Element Method by Prof. C.S.Uppadhay Department of Aero Space IIT Kanpur. Feel free to discuss this and ask questions.