Courses in E&Tc

I have appeared final year exams of B.E.I want to know short term courses that I can do.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nimish Kulkarni
    I have appeared final year exams of B.E.I want to know short term courses that I can do.
    If you aren't exposed to computer programming, take a course and teach yourself the basics. Learning to program will help in your career.
  • Kaustubh
    Kaustubh
    introductory workshops relating the use of micro-controllers and DSPs would be quite a lot helpful.
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    As m also a 2012 pass out of same branch ... the hint which biggie one gaves u is absolutely correct .. if u feels good in field work than only its ohk .. bt if u wants any sitting or an office job ... than should have some strong knowledge in c language or some basic electronics language like matlab , eda , n various simulator .. an electronics engineer is too handicaped in absence of programs in mind ..m I right #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

(Sent by K.Baloo to me) FIFA WORLD CUP FINAL A man takes his seat at a FIFA world cup final. He looks to his left & notices that there is...
China's new skyscraper, "ping an international finance center" is opening a new chapter in rapid construction of super tall. The soon to be one of the tallest building in entire...
We've moved the search button at the top and it now appears as a magnifying glass. It does not occupy the space adjacent to the breadcrumbs and the search remains...
We have recently heard about various 3D pens, one of them was 3Doodler, which uses plastic ink to draw 3D objects in air. The project successfully raised US $2.3 million...
What happens when an unstoppable force meets a renewable energy? An awful amount of work is done. The unstoppable force I’m referring to is Elon Musk who recently released his...