Aerospace Engineering
Biological Sciences and Bioengineering
Chemical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Computer Science & Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering

Do you know which of these branches is famous from IIT Kanpur?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For B.Tech (4 years) Course Aerospace Engineering Agricultural and Food Engineering Biotechnology and Biochemical Engineering Chemical Engineering Civil Engineering Computer Science & Engineering Electronics and Electrical Communication Engineering Industrial Engineering...
We all talk about going green and express our fake concern over the global warming. Everyone knows that planting trees can be a huge step in controlling climate control. But...
For B.Tech (4 years) Course Aerospace Engineering Applied Mechanics Biotechnology Chemical Engineering Civil Engineering Computer Science and Engineering Electrical Engineering Engineering Design Mechanical Engineering Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Ocean Engineering...
For B.Tech (4 years) Course Chemical Engineering Civil Engineering Earthquake Engineering Electrical Engineering Electronics and Computer Engineering Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Paper Technology Do you know...
I was a complete supporter of "Entrepreneurs are made, not born" thing; however, as my experience & observation grows, I see that entrepreneurs are born, not made. Entrepreneurship is not...