1. Biotechnology
  2. Chemical Engineering
  3. Civil Engineering
  4. Computer Science & Engineering
  5. Electronics & Communication Engineering
  6. Engineering Physics
  7. Mathematics & Computing
  8. Mechanical Engineering

Do you know which of these branches is famous from IIT Guwahati?

Replies

• roshnimohan
    roshnimohan
    hi..i would like to ask u one doubt not all regarding your this post.but if possible pls reply me.
    im a btech EC graduate with first class 2009 passout with no experence. can i know which course will be suitable for me in ec itself to get placed in companies or govt org.
    pls refer some good companies which takes electronics graduates and the post name..thank you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For B.Tech (4 years) Course Aerospace Engineering Biological Sciences and Bioengineering Chemical Engineering Civil Engineering Computer Science & Engineering Electrical Engineering Materials and Metallurgical Engineering Mechanical Engineering Do you know...
For B.Tech (4 years) Course Aerospace Engineering Agricultural and Food Engineering Biotechnology and Biochemical Engineering Chemical Engineering Civil Engineering Computer Science & Engineering Electronics and Electrical Communication Engineering Industrial Engineering...
We all talk about going green and express our fake concern over the global warming. Everyone knows that planting trees can be a huge step in controlling climate control. But...
For B.Tech (4 years) Course Aerospace Engineering Applied Mechanics Biotechnology Chemical Engineering Civil Engineering Computer Science and Engineering Electrical Engineering Engineering Design Mechanical Engineering Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Ocean Engineering...
For B.Tech (4 years) Course Chemical Engineering Civil Engineering Earthquake Engineering Electrical Engineering Electronics and Computer Engineering Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Paper Technology Do you know...