Course after b.tech (ECE)

hi everyone, I need assistance anf guidance, as I completed my btech in ECE I am confused about choosing a job oriented course , can anyone please guide me and provide a valuable source n info. I was looking to do .net oracle and ccna ccnp but am not sure for which course I should go for please help me

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# you also have an option for CDAC - Embedded or VLSI courses.
  • hassan92
    hassan92
    #-Link-Snipped-# thanx but am confused among CCNA CCNP, .net oracle can you please be precise on which course I should go for because the aim is to earn abroad mostly gulf or us

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Smartphone manufactures are always trying to cram in as much battery life as possible to their products but their efforts cannot keep up with expectations of a generation who like...
from where i can download LAN driver for my dell inspiron N5010 ? because i want to use windows 8 on my laptop and Dell company do not provides drivers...
The jobs that require people to be on their feet 90% of the times; such as in factories, assembly lines, warehouses, restaurants et cetera are naturally very tiring. It's almost...
Malaria, an infectious disease spread by mosquitoes, affects hundreds of millions of people and is also responsible for a million deaths every year across the globe. It is caused when...
Wearing glasses or contact lenses for being able to read or see properly has become more common than ever before, thanks to the constant viewing of display screens. What if...