CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@hassan92 • 21 Aug, 2014
hi everyone, I need assistance anf guidance, as I completed my btech in ECE I am confused about choosing a job oriented course , can anyone please guide me and provide a valuable source n info. I was looking to do .net oracle and ccna ccnp but am not sure for which course I should go for please help me
@Harshad Italiya • 21 Aug, 2014 @hassan92 you also have an option for CDAC - Embedded or VLSI courses.
@hassan92 • 21 Aug, 2014 @Harshad Italiya thanx but am confused among CCNA CCNP, .net oracle can you please be precise on which course I should go for because the aim is to earn abroad mostly gulf or us
5.2k views

Related Posts

@jhbalaji · Jul 30, 2009

I have got some project ideas for Automobile Engineers here... Over speed indication and Automatic accident Avoiding System for four wheeler Fabrication of turbo super charger for two wheeler An...
3.6k views

@Ambarish Ganesh · Jul 31, 2013

TATA is desperate to push up the sales, so much so that it's bringing into play its many smart ideas which the company believes shall extract results. Selling TATA Nano...
4.6k views

@k ashok · Jul 3, 2015

Hi all, What would be the scope for mainframe development in future.Is it a good idea to start career as a mainframe developer in a mnc?
4.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · May 16, 2013

Panasonic India has today launched its new 'out of the world' smartphone called the Panasonic P51 at Rs. 26,900/-. If you're someone who keeps an eye for the gadget-related news,...
3.4k views

@Chirayu Samarth · Jan 12, 2015

The Indian mobile manufacturer, Micromax has unveiled yet another budget smartphone- Canvas Hue, further expanding its Canvas series of smartphones. The company claims the device to be a perfect blend...
3.2k views