CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@hassan92 • 21 Aug, 2014
hi everyone, I need assistance anf guidance, as I completed my btech in ECE I am confused about choosing a job oriented course , can anyone please guide me and provide a valuable source n info. I was looking to do .net oracle and ccna ccnp but am not sure for which course I should go for please help me
@Harshad Italiya • 21 Aug, 2014 @hassan92 you also have an option for CDAC - Embedded or VLSI courses.
@hassan92 • 21 Aug, 2014 @Harshad Italiya thanx but am confused among CCNA CCNP, .net oracle can you please be precise on which course I should go for because the aim is to earn abroad mostly gulf or us
3.5k views

Related Posts

@Tarique68 · Dec 10, 2010

What is overhauling load on Dc machine?? and also can anyone tell the def: of Lap winding and wave winding in dc machines
2.2k views

@vinit garg · Sep 15, 2014

HII GUYS I HAVE QUERRY .PLEASE SOLVE IT. I AM NOT ABLE TO ABLE UPLOAD HOD CERTIFICATE. ITS SHOWING THIS ERROR ""Upload failed! File uploaded is not as per specification.""...
4.5k views

@Shiyam Sundhar.N · Oct 29, 2013

Hi i have doubt in thermostat. thermostat is only used for know temperature or also used for heating the water or some liquids or also used for cooling water ....
2.3k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 27, 2009

Here's a brand new seminar topic for all of you - HTML 5 ! There's plenty of information for you available on the Internet. Following references might be useful to...
1.4k views

@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran · Apr 1, 2014

This discussion may look insane to many of you but the idea behind this discussion is to share what you know in your field. Just post your project topic Fellow...
16.4k views