coupling ansys with either simulink or pspice

hi,

I hav developed a model using ansys and i want to couple the result of this model with either simulink or pspice. i hav tried very hard but unable to do so. Help in this regard will be sincerely appreciated.

Akshay Garg

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😁hello !!! m a new member nd quiet happy to join this group............so people lets b friends... if u dont mind .waiting 4 replies.
Hi my name is Naveen. I am doing my gniit(software engineering, 4th sem) @ NIIT. Few days ago I had attented an interview at Ramco Systems, adayar, chennai. The first...
Another initiative by CE (CNA Association members), to educate / help members in preparing for the higher education exams. This thread is dedicated to Quants section, There would be different...
Military Developing Half-Robot, Half-Insect 'Cybug' Spies - Science News | Science & Technology | Technology News - FOXNews.com
This thread is dedicated to CAT Logical Section Here only Post the CAT logical reasoning questions. Let me start first,,, Choose anyone answer😀 1)The senate candidate expressed outrage that few...