Cost & Time saving for Mechanical Maintenance system

How to reduce cost & time for the mechanical maintenance procedure in morden system please try to help me for this.

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    A preventative maintenace program involving CMMS
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Maybe more information related to the question can help in receiving answers.
  • zorif
    zorif
    buy or build any thing with quality and it will sure effect the downtime and maintenance cost.
    there is only one rule in mechanical stream "THERE ARE NO SHORT CUTS"
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Try to handle machine with care and use only certain time a day...
    Else better cover it with a cloth and you go away so there will not be any cost for maintenance mate.. 😁

Please Note that there is no such way to cut down that costs..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i preetham from hyderabad with electrical background ;having 2 years experience in pharma & electronics.
hi CEans, life is so boring these days how many CEans can i count i am the first one iam starting this topic so any body else there in the...
Name: Arihant *Engineering Trade: Comp Sc. Location: India *Occupation: (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed) *Hobbies & Interests: designing websites, boxing, swimming, running, etc. etc. *Aim in life: (sorry not applicable 😁 ) *I joined...
Can Ne 1 Post Me link 2 Download Ansys10.0 Free Dwnload WithOut Payement?😕 Thank u..! Peace..!
I wrote it for a newsletter for IFMA organization by their request addressing sustainability as it would relate to FMs/PEs in the future. The Future of Sustainability: Linking Facilities and...