CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 27 Sep, 2010
Hello,

Someone asked me about the hierarchy levels in Infosys and I've absolutely no idea about it. I've searched the Internet and could not locate much useful information. I think it's a good opportunity for us to list out the same for various companies in different threads to make it easier for people to search.

Anyone knows the corporate hierarchy in Infosys? Please list the designations from Junior to the Senior-most positions (which is CEO).
1.7k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Mar 17, 2014

Facebook has released a new version of its app for the Windows Phone platform. The social networking giant has delivered a lot of performance improvements with the Facebook Beta 5.2.3.1...
3.4k views

@Ankita Katdare · May 16, 2011

Are there any free online practice tests for GATE? I found one: :: Institute of Engineering Studies :: Please share more resources.
6.3k views

@Bhrigujyoti Rabh · Aug 21, 2011

please give the parts lists and circuit diagram of digital alarm clock using 8085 microprocessor
2.8k views

@Ankit Pandey · Jul 18, 2015

Hello everyone, Congratulations to all who got admission for CDAC - 2015 August Batch. Afrer seeing a lot of queries about several centers and confusion about their Teaching and Placement...
2.5k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 7, 2015

Lybrate.com is India's mobile first platform that aims to makes healthcare delivery rapidly accessible to millions of Indians. Founded by Saurabh Arora and Rahul Narang in 2013, Lybrate is one...
1.3k views