Corporate Hierarchy In Infosys

Hello,

Someone asked me about the hierarchy levels in Infosys and I've absolutely no idea about it. I've searched the Internet and could not locate much useful information. I think it's a good opportunity for us to list out the same for various companies in different threads to make it easier for people to search.

Anyone knows the corporate hierarchy in Infosys? Please list the designations from Junior to the Senior-most positions (which is CEO).

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let all of us celebarte and give wishes to google,who is now 12 years old.it released a special doodle to mark its 12th anniversary.you can see it on the home...
Barbie's Grand Daughter... TWO EYES R NOT ENOUGH to see ........ Sooooooo Cute...!!
This is a crazy world! Interesting article written by an Indian Economist : Japanese save a lot. They do not spend much. Also, Japan exports far more than it imports....
hello, i'm new on this.will plz suggest me a good topic for a mini project related to softwares & any accountable calculating topic.bt thing is that it 's easy &...
HCL is inviting applications from the Engineering/MCA batch of 2009 &2010, with a minimum score of 65 %; from ECE, EEE, IS, CSE, IT, E&I and MCA disciplines for openings...