Coolest Avatar Competition !

Hello All !

I am starting a competition - Coolest Avatar Competition 😁

Please confirm your entry by posting your reply in this thread & explain why your avatar is the coolest one!

😁😁

This is my entry!

crook

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Woo Hoo !😁😁

Can the administrator participate?

If yes, please accept my entry.

My avatar is coolest because its the Dogbert! The mighty prince of common sense 😁!

-The Big K-
  • th3 ied kid
    th3 ied kid
    well my avatar indicates confusion!
    confusion aint always bad
    coz itz only confusion that can bring apart the good from the bad and
    itz confusion out of illusion that enlightens us to clear our vision
    and itz the confusion that motivates us out of standard formation!
    coz itz confusion that can spark a long path to emanicipation< do you need examples from history?>
    so if confusion needs anything then its only your attention!

And mind me if i were 'confusion' then i wouldnt ask you to sit and grab the rest of your hair when confused ! Rather i would ask you to sip in glass full of water untill the confusion gets as clear as the water you just drank!

Next confusion doesnt always need attention cause itz confusion that could at times cause attention to a diffusion ( of problems!(for rhyme sake πŸ˜‰))
    If there is anything that often picks us out of confusion then thats our intuition!

Confused ? huh! am not !
    So now on why bother confusion ? take in all confusion with pride that time's forced another challenge for you and try your level best to conquer confusion but lemme also tell you that any common interruption of concentration is not confusion but its only a temporary disruption of vision and so you need no better motivation to get to the intention of the confusion because it's only illusion until you run into desperation to the ultimate state of rejection of the source of confusion! huh!

sorry guyz coudnt get anybetter!
    πŸ˜πŸ˜•πŸ˜•:sshhh::sshhh:πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Crook, forgot to ask - are you arranging for the prizes? πŸ˜•

People, flaunt your avatar !

-The Big K-
  • LORD_EC
    LORD_EC
    Hows mine ?? I think its a very sweet cat,messed up like me because of its insane habbits..And she is still ready for more.
  • integratdbrains
    integratdbrains
    Hey how can i be left out of this!

Hey crook..just missed the competition. I think I have the coolest avatar cause you know of the obvious fact that I am cool... always cool!!!! 😎
    When are you planning to close the entries?Whats the award?πŸ˜•

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Some extracts from BBC (Click Here)The United States government has issued 150 yoga-related copyrights, 134 patents on yoga accessories and 2,315 yoga trademarks. There’s big money in those pretzel twists...
Posting the article 'Weakening Dollar' on behalf of CEan - KGV -------------------------------------------------------------- Recently the dollar prices fell by some considerable amount with respect to most of the currencies. Here in...
Hello Crazyengineers, I am a student in communications and electronics departement,cairo university,Egypt. I am seeking a summer training for july 2007 anywhere in the world. So please if any one...
😁 heloo myself pratik i am a student of engg fe at tcet mumbai . you can visit my blog to learn tips and tricks of windows etc at www.learnoneverything.blogspot.com...
Hi, Does any one know where the "Job Address Space" will be ....??? I mean to ask whether is it in RAM or in HardDisk.....? πŸ˜•