Cool Cab Service Management in VB.Net

It aims to provide best offers and services to clients for cool cabs.

Abstract:

The Cool Cab service is a trusted and reliable name in travel business. Making use of information technology to improve level of efficiency, this aspect can be managed.

There are various aspects, to be kept in mind. There is a fleet of cars, ranging from luxury to budget cabs. It should also offer online cab hire service, in best of rates which are tailor made depending upon the facilities, availed and offer both inter-city and intra-city cab facilities.

Management of documents and permits should be done. Also, the project should have strategic backup system for any eventuality. The projects utmost priority is quality. To achieve this, the vehicles are well maintained and tested, and also the staff.

Requirements:
  • VB.Net
  • SQL Server 2005

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone. I am graduating this month in engineering. I have been placed in TCS but I am not feeling like going for job at this age of 23 years....
This project aims to create advertisements and information and display it on electronic boards on scheduled time. Abstract: The user should specify the date, time, file, image and text as...
The project aims to keep track of information about vehicles. Abstract: Different information is managed about vehicles like- maintenance, repair, parts, employees, location and vendors. The owner of the application...
1. Enterprise Security System in ASP.Net 2. Notepad Editor System in VB.Net 3. Virtual Classroom in ASP.Net 4. Inventory Chain Management in ASP.Net 5. eBidding In ASP.Net 6. Fleet Manager...
Hello engineers, I am " The myth buster",Pursuing my B.tech in mechanical engineering from M.A.N.I.T,bhopal.I am pleased to join this community and look forward to meet many new and aspiring...