CrazyEngineers
  • Sachin
    Sachin

MemberJul 29, 2011

Cookies related doubt

Can A.com access the cookies stored by B.com website ?
    If yes then how ?

One possible option is that A.com behaves like a client and change its browser settings and manually or randomly add an entry in cookie database stored in our browser
    that means random integer is set as cookie number for B.com then if that number exists in B.com database then the A.com can see what information has been stored related to that cookie ?

I dont know whether its possible or not but if it is possible still it does not tell A.com any information about the customer having this specific cookie number.
    Please discuss....
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Whats In Name

MemberJul 29, 2011

Cookies hold information specific to a particular client and website,thus I don't think they can be accessed by another website unless they are the related pages of a same root domain.Correct me,if I am wrong.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • The_Small_k

MemberJul 30, 2011

@BDBoy What is cookies number ?
    Cancel
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberAug 2, 2011

No dude... Till now there's no proper way to access cross-domain cookies... It works only across sub-domains... 😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register