conveyor HELP!!

i am doing my final year project on conveyor..
can u all guys suggest the features that can be add on at my conveyor?
my conveyor already equiped with size sorting system, automatic speed adjuster and material handling system.😁😁😁

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Hi,
    To get what you want, you have to tell us more about your conveyor - The purpose you use the conveyor for and its details.

--Diff
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How about describing the current feature set of the conveyor?
  • mike88mw
    mike88mw
    acctually the conveyor that i made is for book transportation,which combine with my friend's automated book retrival system. so i felt that mine project are quite simple and hope u all guys can give some sugestion for me.thanks..
  • mike88mw
    mike88mw
    its possible to have a "GREEN conveyor" that mean enviroment friendly like that??
    energy saving??
  • Differential
    Differential
    mike88mw
    its possible to have a "GREEN conveyor" that mean enviroment friendly like that??
    energy saving??
    Any ideas in your mind

-by not using any material that is not biodegradable.
  • mike88mw
    mike88mw
    i planned to use some motor that is using solar..
    its possible??😁😁
  • mike88mw
    mike88mw
    i planned to use some motor that is using solar..
    its possible??😁😁
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Its possible, but expensive πŸ˜› You'll need to calculate the total load first to see if solar can be continuously used.
  • mike88mw
    mike88mw
    erm..
    how about i install a DC generator at my conveyor?
    while my conveyor moving, at the same time recharge back my baterry??
    its fullfill the title of 'GREEN'?
    (my conveyor powered by DC motor)πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
  • mike88mw
    mike88mw
    help help help...
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    mike88mw
    erm..
    how about i install a DC generator at my conveyor?
    while my conveyor moving, at the same time recharge back my baterry??
    its fullfill the title of 'GREEN'?
    (my conveyor powered by DC motor)πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
    Good Idea mate...
  • Tkelly
    Tkelly
    You have mentioned,conveyor will be used for book ransportation. But please mention:-
    * What is the length ?
    * Whether it is horizontal or vertical ?
    * What is the total weight at a time on the conveyor?
    * What type of conveyor do you have in mind? i.e. belt , link, or roller conveyor.
    Then only it is possible to calculate the power.

Tom
    CAD Outsourcing Services India | Indovance Inc
  • m.abiraami
    m.abiraami
    mike88mw
    energy saving??
    may iknow how it is

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi cEans. I once again login to this after few days due to my summer vacation. I tried to learn Advanced Java during these holidays. I know basics of java...
Hi, Very Good Morning to all. Well I have joined this forum some days back and found that I am making use of it daily. Here is my little introduction:...
Well, I guess very much needed here. This thread is dedicated to me and those who want to argue with me or have any issues with me or my words...
Hey guys…just got some inside information about Acer. i guess they are going to launch some cool products today in New Delhi. The looks are out of this world and...
​This one's been on the books since September of 2007. Now it looks like the first retail product based on Intel's Canmore System on Chip (SoC), aka the CE 3100,...