Converting the .obj file into .c File

Hi,
Folks,

I have one doubt.. how to convert .obj files into .c file (exactsource code format)... ?? if we can convert can we get the same source code ???

please help me out in this issue

Thanks & Regards
Madhu M P

Replies

• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    The process you are talking about is called decompilation. You want to generate C source (readable) from machine language (binary) object file. This is possible for small programs, but is a very very complex process. I don't know how this is done, but many software are available.

You may want to look at -> Boomerang Decompiler
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    gaurav.bhorkar
    The process you are talking about is called decompilation. You want to generate C source (readable) from machine language (binary) object file. This is possible for small programs, but is a very very complex process. I don't know how this is done, but many software are available.

You may want to look at -> Boomerang Decompiler
    @gaurav :
    thaks a lot for u reply

Cheers
    Madhu M P

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well, the software giant might be selling 7 copies of its latest operating system Windows7, and making huge sums in profit, but the company isn't ready to stop job cuts...
Looks like Lifehacker, one of the most popular blogs on the Internet is down. Visiting the URL: https://www.lifehacker.com results into Http/1.1 Service Unavailable error.
Looks like Bluetooth SIG is speeding towards low energy technology and the final specification is now ready for Bluetooth 4.0. That means, the device manufacturers can now plant to integrate...
Those who are looking for seminar topic, may consider 'Bluetooth 4' as topic. You will find following links useful: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/ce-infocus/35098-bluetooth-4-0-make-debut-q4-2010-a.html & Our Interview with Dr. Mike Foley of Bluetooth SIG:...
could anyone tell me where i can find literatures on tailpipe emission control methods in automobiles?.. i want to do project in this area.. please reply me...