Converting Radio waves into D.C Electrical energy

Can u please help me in guiding how to Convert
Radio waves(U.H.F) into D.C electrical energy of 800mAh 4.2V
please reply me with all the accessories required for
converting it and the procedures to do it....
am under an innovative
project please help me dude......😁

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Yeah it will be nice...
    hmm..by achieving this you can switch on electronic device using bluetooth....
  • prab00
    prab00
    goyal420
    Yeah it will be nice...
    hmm..by achieving this you can switch on electronic device using bluetooth....
    dude help me on giving this idea or guiding me not appreciation right.......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Christmas stands for different feelings for different people. Hoping that you find your joy and happiness in this year's christmas! A VERY HAPPY and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all! :myparty:
hi We have a 50 MVA, 220/33 kV ransformer to be commissioned shortly. I have some problem with the transformer differential relay CTs.. Can I by-pass the diff. relay for...
Sir / madam, My question is The arithmetic mean of two positive numbers a and b is equal to twice their geometric mean. Find the ratio a/b. Advance Thanks, R.Rengaraj
1. Watching TV Online through Internet – This option though it costs no extra money to get started, it is of not much high quality. The most important requirement would...
Virtual Memory is the space on the hard drive used as memory in case your computer's RAM falls short for the memory space required to run heavy applications like Dreamweaver,...