CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Vila • 08 Nov, 2008
Hiiii everybody,

How do i change or convert C codes to Matlab codes? Is there any software that can convert C codes to Matlab codes? I have lots of C codes here, but i need them all in Matlab codes form.

Thank you...
@Vila • 08 Nov, 2008 Hiiii everybody,

How do i change or convert C codes to Matlab codes? Is there any software that can convert C codes to Matlab codes? I have lots of C codes here, but i need them all in Matlab codes form.

Thank you...
@anuragh27crony • 11 Nov, 2008 there's no need to convert the C-Code into Matlab...

as far as i know, we can run C-code directly in Matlab... I don't know exactly but need to check it once.... :smile:
@Vila • 17 Nov, 2008 Hiiiii,

Yes its done by using the MEX file. But i dont know how to use the MEX file inside C codes to make it run in Matlab. Besides the header file, where else do we need to include the MEX file, and when to include it? and also how to use the MEX file?

Thankss...
@akshu • 31 Jan, 2009 hi, all
anybody help me out regarding Convert C codes to Matlab Codes.

How do i change or convert C codes to Matlab codes? Is there any software that can convert C codes to Matlab codes?

Thanks..
@durga ch • 31 Jan, 2009 I had this thought that MATLAB follows the syntax of C codes.
I found this out from mathworks.com
Lokks like all you need is a matlab C complier and then changing the main() function in your C code to mexfunction and remainging all should work as the syntax is same

look for more! 😀

Support - What are my options for interfacing MATLAB code and C/C++ code with the MATLAB Compiler?

MATLAB
5.2k views

Related Posts

@ISHAN TOPRE · Sep 14, 2011

If anyone knows about best books on topics like Operation research please post. I know only one book. Problems in operation research by S. Chand Publications. The authors are Er....
4.4k views

@aarthivg · May 23, 2012

What is the difference between machine and device ? Are these only two names for the same entity? Can we call a machine a 'device' and vice versa? Looking forward...
24.4k views

@Chaitanya Kukde · Jun 5, 2014

Researchers at the Penn State University have found that the obsession of the general populace for bigger phone size may just well be for emotional reasons more than practical ones....
4.4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 13, 2015

First of all, let me be clear that this discussion is only for the students who are in 10+2 or those whose results are out and they have a 'choice'...
31.1k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 2, 2013

Those of you who've driven the diesel and petrol vehicles will know that the diesel engines vibrate a lot. In fact, it's a problem that's not been solved even in...
12.8k views