conversion of ppt to pdf

hi i have a problem in opening the powerpoint 97 file..i have installed power point 2007 in my system.i cant even able to convert that ppt to pdf file..can anybody give the suggestion to open that ppt file?

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    try using openoffice (#-Link-Snipped-#) its free and you can convert files into pdf in one click!!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    use zamzaar.com to convert to ppt to pdf file----
  • Reya
    Reya
    i have even tried openoffice to open the ppt..but i cant able to open..while tring to open i got a msg as no text converter installed for this type..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to General Help section.

Try this service: Best PDF Converter: Create, Convert PDF Files Online (FREE)
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    can you verify whether the file is damaged?? if it is damaged then you have a problem on your hands!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Want to be a part of a path-breaking venture? Are you looking for an internship which would provide you with an enriching experience? Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2010 plays host to...
Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Kharagpur presents Envision 2009. Envision is a product design competition which caters to those visionaries who have it in them to impact our present, and revolutionize our...
Hi , we have a project in hand , based on Mechanical cumm electrical Wheelchair. We are making use of PLC for Signal Conditioning to the Sensor. i need a...
Need a proe design of electric wheel chair . Thanks
First of all, let me say that I’m not an Engineer. Rather, I’ve worked in the maintenance field for over 20 years, although most of that was related to aviation....