Convergence 2011 - Department Of Computer Science & Engineering, IIT-Bombay

Computer Science is now becoming as fundamental to science as mathematics already is and with a hope to bring together the budding computer scientist and engineers of our country together the Dept. of Computer Science and Engg., IIT Bombay brings to you a platform to showcase your talents and skills, add to it and so much more in the form of its annual flagship event - Convergence '11.

Competitions:

• #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
For registration, visit: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My particular interest lies in Supertall buildings and Skyscrappers. This thread is meant for the latest proposed skyscrapper projects (which are being planned but no actual construction started) all over...
Resonance is once again in front of you with all the current happenings, new discoveries and fun in the field of electrical engineering. Resonance is an integral part of our...
The most awaited technical symposium, Quest 11, organised by the department of computer science and engineering JNTU is back, this year bigger, and better. Computer Science and Engineering Department of...
CEans, The exam time is coming and there is a large number of students who're planning for summer internships or training and some are planning to get certifications. Share your...
hey, could someone please help me out.. i am trying for summer internship at 509 army base workshop, agra but i couldn't find their email address. If i send my...