Controlling of home appliances by a cell phone

Hello friends,i am karan bajaj,a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engg....i just want that admin of this site or people over here shud help me or suggest me a topic of the project so that i can continue with some books or help by the people.....i consulted the list mentioned above but i am not aware of many things so that i can start with...

i have one project in my mind i.e controlling of home appliances by a cell phone......do suggest me about this also...
hoping for a quick reply...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Karan. I see that you've gone through the list of projects mentioned in this thread. I'd suggest that instead of picking up projects mentioned in the list, you should go with the one that's struck your mind. I think controlling home appliances by cell phone is an interesting project.

What suggestions do you need regarding this project?
  • karan bajaj
    karan bajaj
    Thanks friend...
    the project i told you needs a PIC-GSM development board as i have seen it on net....but i am not aware about anything like such..so i want you people to guide me regarding all dis,if u have knowledge about it...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to know the future in the software testing
Premier management institute Indian Institute of Management-Calcutta (IIM-C) has decided to raise fees for its flagship two-year post-graduate diploma in management programme by 50 per cent from Rs 9 lakh...
Red Bull's Mark Webber overcame hazardous wet weather to take pole position for the Malaysian Grand Prix. The Australian switched from wet tyres to intermediates in drying conditions for the...
can any one solve my problem. whenever i start my PC it shows an error message that, "Primary Master Hard Disk error". What does it mean?? does it mean that...
hi frndz, my first question is, Q1> IS there any lifespan for BIOS from the date of purchase? OR Is it neccessary to update the BIOS after 6 to 7...