Controlling industrial hazards using GSM intimation and feedback

Hey Godfather I am currently working on a project controlling industrial hazards using GSM intimation and feedback..... has someone worked on a smilar project...... thanks in advance bro.... i have brought in all the hardware the GSM modem is working fine the only problem i am facings is with the code..... i have the code but i don't think the problem is in my ATMEGA16 development board i am using VMlab as my simulator
here is the c code i am using to this code.... to test my board and GSM modem

#include
#include
#include
#include
int counter=0;
char rx[25];

unsigned int i=0;
unsigned char once=1;
char dummy[]={13, 0};
char d2[]={26,0};

void main (void)
{

// set PORTC for output
DDRC = 0xFF;
// PORTC=0xFF;
TCCR0=0x05;
TIMSK=0x01;
SREG=0x80;

DDRB=0x0C;
PORTB=0x10;

// PORTC =0xFF;
UCSRA=0x60;
//UCSRB=0x18; //only transmitter & receiver is enabled
UCSRB=0x98; //rx tx enabled, interrupt enabled
UCSRC=0x86; //Asynchronuous, no parity, one stop bit, 8 bit character size

UCSRC &=0x7F; //using URSEL bit
//It generates 9600 baudrate at 7.3728MHz
UBRRH=0x0;
UBRRL=0x2F;
// for 115200 baudrate at 7.3728MHz
// UBRRH=0x0;
// UBRRL=0x03; //BE SURE TO CHANGE THIS FOR SIMULATION///////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////

asm ("SEI");

while(1){

if((PINB & 0x10) == 0x10)
PORTC |= 0x80;
else
PORTC &= 0x0;

}
}
void send(char* str)
{
unsigned char len;
len=strlen(str);
for(int i=0;i {
_delay_ms(100);
while((UCSRA & 0x20) == 0x0);
UDR=str;
}

}

ISR(USART_RXC_vect)
{

rx=UDR;
i++;
if(rx[i-2]==13 && rx[i-1]==10)
{
rx[i-1]='\0';
rx[i-2]='\0';
i=0;
if(strcmp(rx,"Call Ready")==0){
PORTC |= 0x40;
_delay_ms(5000);
send("AT");
send(dummy);
}

else if(strcmp(rx,"OK")==0){
if(once==1){
PORTC |= 0x20;
send("AT+CMGS=\"+923334491947\"");

send(dummy);
once++;
}
else if(once==2){
PORTC |= 0x08;
once++;
}
}
for(int j=0;j<25;j++)
rx[j]=0;
}
else if(strcmp(rx,"> ")==0)
{
PORTC |= 0x10;
send("ATMEGA16L says Hello");
send(d2);
}

}

ISR(TIMER0_OVF_vect)
{
counter++;

if(counter==60)
{
PORTB |=0x08;
// counter=0;
TIMSK=0x0;//Disable timer interrupt to free-up controller

}

}

Replies

• yanivx
    yanivx
    Re: CEan - Godfather's Ultimate Electronics / Communications Project Ideas - 2011

Solar tracking device.... can u explain something i don't think so this is practically possible..... i may be wrong though.... it could be solar powered Tracking device.......something like that.... 馃槈 but in 2nd year u taught something so huge u deserve applause... njoy
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Posts moved to new thread in Other Engineering Trades section 馃榾
  • yanivx
    yanivx
    This project is completed and its working perfect.... now i will post all tyhe details very soon.... finally i am done with my final year project 馃榿
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    yanivx
    This project is completed and its working perfect.... now i will post all tyhe details very soon.... finally i am done with my final year project 馃榿
    Oh this Post is specially for me. 馃榿 Thanks Mate.

Great i am very happy that your project is completed. Now if you want to share it here with the Ceans then i can help you we can make its full detail report and share here for the further discussion this will help you to get the more knowledge of the project too.
    what you say yanivx?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    nice post here i missed it
    here i learned 1 thing in practice we never use masm or tasm programming we use only C
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    narayana murthy
    nice post here i missed it
    here i learned 1 thing in practice we never use masm or tasm programming we use only C

You get the point NM. so try to make your C powerful. 馃榾

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

RoboEarth is a Crazy Engineering Idea about creating a HUGE network with HUGE database for Robots. It will be place where robots can share data and learn from each other...
Before I begin with the project description I consider it pretty important that you get to know how de communication with the mobile phone is done. For this you should...
*From Spanish Filipino---------Spanish-----------Meaning Abante-----------Avante--------- Ahead, Forward Bodega-----------Bodega---------Warehouse Colegio/Kolehiyo----Colegio-------- College Diyos------------- Dios----------- God Edukasyon --------Educaci贸n--------Education Guerra/Giyera-------Guerra-----------War Hustisya ------------Justicia---------Justice Ingles ------------- Ingl茅s----------English Kalye ------------- Calle-----------Street Luho -------------- Lujo---------- Luxury Mundo ------------- Mundo---------World...
Hi, Have you ever wondered, what is the purpose of our life? why the hell are we here at all? I wonder why the universe exist, and whatever happens on...
A team of mechanical engineers at National Taiwan University used NI LabVIEW and CompactRIO to built an energy-efficient leg-wheel hybrid mobile robot that can drive quickly and smoothly on flat...