Controller circuit for automatic surge flow irrigation

hi members,
i need the circuit diagram and components for building a controller circuit for automatic surge flow irrigation .does any one suggest me where i can get the circuit diagram:smile:

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Can you please Elaborate More about your project.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    HRG
    hi members,
    i need the circuit diagram and components for building a controller circuit for automatic surge flow irrigation .does any one suggest me where i can get the circuit diagram:smile:
    We are waiting to help you. Just give a bit more details. Helping and being helped is a 2 way process. I request you to kindly understand that.
  • HRG
    HRG
    The Project is based on the idea that a surge valve is placed at the middle of the gated pipe switching
    water from one side of the field to another side.this should happen automatically by a controller circuit which should be fixed on the top of the surge valve .The controllers allow the farmers to irrigate the field based on desired cycle time or
    furrow inflow based on desired cycle time.
    so the main thing is the controller circuit !
    The surge valve is activated by the controller through running a 12 volts DC small motor.!

i need the detailed circuit for building the controller .!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    if you want to control DC Motor than there is DC motor driver and its reference circuit is also available but for more complex design we have to go deeply.
  • shahrul
    shahrul
    HRG
    The surge valve is activated by the controller through running a 12 volts DC small motor.!

i need the detailed circuit for building the controller .!
    Did you want interfacing DC motor or other device that include in that system?
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    The direction and period of working can be controlled by using an H bridge IC(Like the L293D). If you want to make it automatic, you can have a microcontroller with a timer (ICs like DS1307). Since I am not an electronics engineer, I cannot comment much on this, but may be this helps you.
  • HRG
    HRG
    could you explain about interfacing dc motor!!!

😲The controller circuit is just to close the surge valve on one side and open the valve on the other side depending upon the time we set !!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Why databind() method is used in asp.net but not in c#.net? Plz send quick reply.
Why databind() method is used in asp.net but not in c#.net?
Design a CMOS inverter chain as a clock buffer which drives the first stage of clock tree with equivalent interconnect parasitic capacitance of 1nF. The input gate capacitance of the...
Hi friends, Me VIPUL If somebody of you know about FORUMS SCRIPT den please tell me..... How to convert a phpBB forum into SMF Forum....... Give me some steps and...
:myparty: Wishing CEan Sahithi Pallavi a very happy and prosperous birthday! 🎉 HAVE A ROCKING DAY TODAY!