Controller Based Project

i want to make mini controlled based project kindly suggest me any idea with details

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nimra
    i want to make mini controlled based project kindly suggest me any idea with details
    Have you thought of any ideas on your own? Please share them so that we can suggest you something better 😀
  • nimra
    nimra
    ya i have an idea v r making object counter to count objects that are passing through the vicinity of infrared module
    but v r making counter that resets itself after particular count if i face any problem then i'll ask you =)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to know that. It's always easier to answer very specific questions than general questions because we don't know where to start. Your project looks good. Keep us updated about your progress and if you face questions feel free to ask here on CE. Do tell your project mates to join us and discuss the project with our fellow engineers.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das

Should help you!
  • nimra
    nimra
    ya sure =)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

suggest some project ideas related to monitoring systems and some ideas related to communication fields....
Can anybody tell step by step how to add MigLayout in Java? https://www.miglayout.com/
I am person who is working for implementing whatever i dream....pursuing my final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.I am currently working with Robots using AVR board.
In a reply to the analysts during the Facebook’s earnings call recently Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of Facebook said “here are lots of things that you can build in other...
what is an auto clutch? how is it used in two wheelrs? is it also there in four wheelrs?