controling robot with matlab

Hi guys,
i am iranian and i want help about my robot.
how can i conect computer to my robot for controling robot with matlab
how can i use parallel port in matlab and pwm in it?

tnaks.
naeem aleahmadi iran,ahwaz

Replies

• v1r05
    v1r05
    what i know is that it has some routines for serial connection, check this out
    if this can be done, then no doubt you could control your robot by matlab

#-Link-Snipped-#

why you want to do this by the way?
  • crazybot
    crazybot
    v1r05
    what i know is that it has some routines for serial connection, check this out
    if this can be done, then no doubt you could control your robot by matlab

#-Link-Snipped-#

why you want to do this by the way?
    That the good page... for your information, matlab support for the serial communication either you use using cable or bluetooth communication (virtual port)... for the microcontroller part only use RX and TX in their module. But, make sure the speed is same. Good luck! 😎
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Good V1, If interested have a look at CE-Lab Projects.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All...This is Sudhakar, working as a S/W Enggr in an MNC in pune.😎
Hi all..... Hi CEans, Good to see this forum, way back i registered here and disappeared. But something made me to come back here again. I will give my maximum...
Hi CEans, my uncle used to face trouble in his shop when he wanted to connect a printer with PC, due to the distance and space constraints. I failed trying...
Hi Everyone, I am Jiten from Mumbai. Could anybody join in discussing best practices to be followed while creating/writing/developing test cases for Black Box testing? Thanks, Jiten Vala
i have buy a notebook installed with vista operating software ,at every moment it wants product code,what i can do to ignore the product code