Control Systems Project

Hey am a third year electrical engineering student,working on ideas to start a project. I've found this one..how will i start a project on fault control for a switching network of a building such that whenever a fault occurs from a certain switch,one among,from the network then i could be able to monitor it and remove it from the system while other components of the system keep on working normally

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to project ideas section.

Have you thought of any ideas yourself, Lixos?
  • lixos
    lixos
    Yeah i've thought a little,and what i want is something like a simple sensor to detect the amount of oil in a transformer to help it from damages incase theft occurs as it is a case(problematic so far not solved)
    in my country. Nd if you have something interesting you can give me a clue in case this one comes out awkward. Hope to have something from you
  • lixos
    lixos
    Can you guyz help me out by giving me clues over a sensor that can monitor the amount of water from a tank when it reaches a certain level(max to turn off the switch and min to switch on the demand) using assembly machine codes(Intel 8085/8086) that i do in my course
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Lixos - you already have a very good idea. Stick to it. We can discuss implementations in our electrical/electronics engineering section.

Post your specific technical questions about your project there. 😀

All the best!
  • icehari
    icehari
    I dont know about the assembly machine language you are asking about but i have wrote some post about ideas: Level Measurement

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am doing my 1st year engineering.suggest me few interesting topics that i can work on for my paper presentation.
can some1 plz help me on eigen tracking like i dont kno anything about that and i have a project on digital video object tracking so help me by giving...
Hi guys, I have a article about QTP descriptive programming. The listed document gives how does it work in QTP 8.2 , with little or no enhacements it can be...
Hi. I've got a big problem. I recently graduated in mechanical engineering, and joined a Medical device manufacturin company. I wish to know, what are the requirements of a Medical...
Hi. This is my second post in row, but a different topic this time. I'm stuck at a problem. Coming from a mechanical background, plastics and polymers seems far too...