Control System In Matlab

HI, IS THERE ANYONE WHO HAS EVER WRITTEN A PROGRAM CONTROL THE OVERSHOOT, SETTLING TIME ETC OF A SYSTEM. pls message me if you any idea on this.

Replies

• vissin
    vissin
    If you are speaking of PID control systems then yes. I've worked on this. What do you want to know?
  • MatlabMentor
    MatlabMentor
    We can develope you these programs and you can send me message at gm77_eee yahoo com
    with best wishes
    MM
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    vissin
    If you are speaking of PID control systems then yes. I've worked on this. What do you want to know?
    Sorry to be a little off topic. Vissin, what is your experience with Octave and Scilab? Are they sufficient for engineering applications?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi,can anyone provide me simple way to learning the programming in C & C++. I have no idea about it. Acctually i have to give an written exam for C...
why ethernet does not works with fastethernet interface in a network.
If you hangout at CE frequently, and get bored when there isnt any new posts (or spammers to ban), here's good game to try: Don't Push the Red Button
Yesterday, me and a friend of mine has a long and idealistic discussion about whether the restriction of the no of foreign players (currently 4) in the IPL (Indian Premier...
CEans, I've been hearing a lot about Ruby On Rails & its usage in rapid software development. The ROR official site shows how a blog engine can be created from...