control system concept-illustration!!!!

hello frndz..
suppose a scooter with gps enabled is designed such that when is it given the destination address, it will follow the shortest path using the gps.
Now we assume that there is negligible traffic on the path, can we consider this illustration as a closed loop control system or it is open loop control system ??😕

Replies

• devildev44410
    devildev44410
    i think we can take it as a closed loop.
  • imnitsy
    imnitsy
    devildev44410
    i think we can take it as a closed loop.
    will u please explain it!!
    b'coz i think it is an open loop system,
    as we considering that the traffic is not there and the role of GPS is to just provide the map of the road in the, thus i think there is no external disturbance or internal variation!!
    and thus the system is said to be open loop as it just follows the shortest path in the map provided by the GPS.😒
  • devildev44410
    devildev44410
    no no by gps when we look for map it will give the whole path to the scooter as you are say, but the scooter will act as a quick messenger so it will only go the short way for its destination and coming back to source. in both case it will shorten the way and create close
    loop which will be only for the scooter.
  • imnitsy
    imnitsy
    devildev44410
    no no by gps when we look for map it will give the whole path to the scooter as you are say, but the scooter will act as a quick messenger so it will only go the short way for its destination and coming back to source. in both case it will shorten the way and create close
    loop which will be only for the scooter.
    means a sensor or manipulator should be there which manipultes the shortest path!!!

then ya you are right with the involvement of this sensor the scooter will definately comes under the closed loop control system😛
  • sanks85
    sanks85
    hey nitsy or whatever dude it is just a closed loop as the gps system will provide information to any controller or sensor involved in the movement of scooter and thus there will be a feedback path ... so its just a closed loop..better dont ask stupid questions
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hello sanks5 if you know the answer , post the answer or else leave it!

Donot say some one that their question is Stupid..

We are here to help people ok.//
  • sanks85
    sanks85
    hey buddy its sanks85 not sanks5... n ya thts ws ma mistake..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sanks85
    hey buddy its sanks85 not sanks5... n ya thts ws ma mistake..
    Please do NOT use SMS text on CE Forums.
  • piyushh
    piyushh
    yaa..#-Link-Snipped-#....definately it should be a feedback system ,because the scooter while tracing the path by any mechanism or controller it should use some sensors to sence the turns as in the line tracer bot..which is made to trace the shortest path on a arena like coloumns n rows.. here in your case the gps system should be feed in microcontroller where it need to take decisions for mving forward r turning right ?...for taking decisions you need to give some feedback of the present condition or the path which is the present path position..may be in the form of coordinates in two dimentions..which will be feed back to input(i.e your microcontroller dev)n then decisions will be taken according to your gps position n the algorithm to decide the shortest path.....buddy..these "stupid" question..wil surely gonna make your strenth n grip on subject..keep asking questions..good luck..
  • imnitsy
    imnitsy
    Thanx to all of you for all these precious suggestions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have a programmable flash chip made by MX no. is 29F004TPC-12 Getting the spec for this wasn't easy and a couple of companies make the same type. Since my...
teacher hates me cow likes me monkey eats me i am a 9 letter word _o_ _m_ _y_ can some one reply it😒
If there is a constant pressure of 85000 kg/sqmt in the Tank. The Tank is Pressurised by water. The Diameter of Tank is 2mtr and Height is 1mtr. below the...
in motorcycle we did not use diesel engine why?😕
Here's some fantastic news for the wordpress hardcore fans. Running a multi-blog site just got easier because you don't need a separate version of Wordpress (MU). Wordpress & WordPress MU...