Control PC through your MobilePhone

hi...m Ashwini. i am in 3rd yr Diploma.i need a help for my project.

i am planning a project -'A PocketDrive-A system for mobile control of desktop PC and its applications using PDA's'. is it possible to code it in Java? it's an IEEE project; its implemented using C#.Net and .Net framework 1.1. but i am unaware of these languages.. please help...😕

Replies

• anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi ashwini... Yes in Java it's possible... you can control your PC thorugh Mobile using ....Java.. as many of my friends have done it.. so i remember just glimpse of it...

They connected PC through Mobile using BlueTooth.. technology... In Java using J2ME (Java for Mobiles) they programmed such that they can connect to PC using bluetooth and after connecting they can control PC using code...
  • ashwini.patil90
    ashwini.patil90
    anuragh27crony
    Hi ashwini... Yes in Java it's possible... you can control your PC thorugh Mobile using ....Java.. as many of my friends have done it.. so i remember just glimpse of it...

They connected PC through Mobile using BlueTooth.. technology... In Java using J2ME (Java for Mobiles) they programmed such that they can connect to PC using bluetooth and after connecting they can control PC using code...

Hi..can you give me little more information about this project??
    Thanx....😀
  • binu_ji
    binu_ji
    Also you can use Python to create applications for symbian OS mobiles.
  • ashwini.patil90
    ashwini.patil90
    Project-controlling PC via Cellphone..

hi.. i am in last yr..Diploma.. i have a project idea-Controlling PC via Cellphone.. The project i need to implement is simple where via Wi-fi/ bluetooth i can control my PC.. without taking the screenshots on mobile phone. Simply without using Internet/gprs activated on cell or using IP address for accessing the server-to be installed on desktop PC(as per the references i have searched) i should be able to control the desktop PC.. Is it possible to code the entire in java?? or does java supports networking??
    i also need to use J2ME for d application on cellphone..

Plzz help.. give me some idea abt actual implementation.. also the requirements for the same..

Thank you...
  • viswa_techee
    viswa_techee
    Hi viswa Yes in Java it's possible... you can control your PC thorugh Mobile using ....Java.. as many of my friends have done it.. so i remember just glimpse of it...

They connected PC through Mobile using BlueTooth.. technology... In Java using J2ME (Java for Mobiles) they programmed such that they can connect to PC using bluetooth and after connecting they can control PC using code...[/quote]
  • crazy223
    crazy223
    hey guys , i doing a project on Bluetooth Remote Control where you can
    control PC applications using a bluetooth enabled cell phone
    i need a java code for it
    if u have such a code then plz do mail me on

if u have links with you then also try to mail me.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We were speechless for a minute when we had 'yes' from Mr. Subroto Bagchi for the Small Talk with CrazyEngineers. He's an inspiration, guide & role model to thousands...
Hiiii everybody, Do anyone know how Partial-Band Noise Jammer, CW and Multitone Jammers work? Where and when the each type of jammers are used? Someone please explain to me. Thank...
Hi..i m in ma final yr of EE n' need some help regarding ma project. i'd like 2 do something on power system. i m not particularly interested in microcontroller...
hi...m in ma final yr of EE. i need sum ideas regardin ma seminar this semester. Please don't suggest anything tht is highly techical. if its possible 4 u 2...
CEans, We are damn-so-very-much excited to announce the return of CrazyTee Design Contest! This time, we have joined hands with Myntra (Best custom, personalised and unique T-shirts, Mugs, Calendars, Posters,...