CrazyEngineers
  • hi...m Ashwini. i am in 3rd yr Diploma.i need a help for my project.

i am planning a project -'A PocketDrive-A system for mobile control of desktop PC and its applications using PDA's'. is it possible to code it in Java? it's an IEEE project; its implemented using C#.Net and .Net framework 1.1. but i am unaware of these languages.. please help...😕
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • anuragh27crony

MemberAug 31, 2008

Hi ashwini... Yes in Java it's possible... you can control your PC thorugh Mobile using ....Java.. as many of my friends have done it.. so i remember just glimpse of it...

They connected PC through Mobile using BlueTooth.. technology... In Java using J2ME (Java for Mobiles) they programmed such that they can connect to PC using bluetooth and after connecting they can control PC using code...
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • ashwini.patil90

MemberSep 1, 2008

anuragh27crony
    Hi ashwini... Yes in Java it's possible... you can control your PC thorugh Mobile using ....Java.. as many of my friends have done it.. so i remember just glimpse of it...

They connected PC through Mobile using BlueTooth.. technology... In Java using J2ME (Java for Mobiles) they programmed such that they can connect to PC using bluetooth and after connecting they can control PC using code...

Hi..can you give me little more information about this project??
    Thanx....😀
    Cancel
  • binu_ji

MemberSep 1, 2008

Also you can use Python to create applications for symbian OS mobiles.
    Cancel
  • ashwini.patil90

MemberSep 22, 2008

Project-controlling PC via Cellphone..

hi.. i am in last yr..Diploma.. i have a project idea-Controlling PC via Cellphone.. The project i need to implement is simple where via Wi-fi/ bluetooth i can control my PC.. without taking the screenshots on mobile phone. Simply without using Internet/gprs activated on cell or using IP address for accessing the server-to be installed on desktop PC(as per the references i have searched) i should be able to control the desktop PC.. Is it possible to code the entire in java?? or does java supports networking??
    i also need to use J2ME for d application on cellphone..

Plzz help.. give me some idea abt actual implementation.. also the requirements for the same..

Thank you...
    Cancel
  • viswa_techee

MemberSep 29, 2008

Hi viswa Yes in Java it's possible... you can control your PC thorugh Mobile using ....Java.. as many of my friends have done it.. so i remember just glimpse of it...

They connected PC through Mobile using BlueTooth.. technology... In Java using J2ME (Java for Mobiles) they programmed such that they can connect to PC using bluetooth and after connecting they can control PC using code...[/quote]
    Cancel
  • crazy223

MemberOct 21, 2008

hey guys , i doing a project on Bluetooth Remote Control where you can
    control PC applications using a bluetooth enabled cell phone
    i need a java code for it
    if u have such a code then plz do mail me on <removed>

if u have links with you then also try to mail me.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register