CrazyEngineers
  • Hi all,

Starting today, I've started working full time at the CE Headquarters. (Yep, for the past one year I was only here part time.)

I am declaring December 2013 as a 'Content Blast' Event on the CE Community.

What I've planned is to bring a lot of good quality content on various sections of our Community page.
    Apart from bringing news items for us engineers, I am going to try and build really awesome discussions across the forum.

The target I've set for myself is 15 new threads everyday. (including weekends)
    Yeah, sounds ridiculously beyond reach. But the quantity isn't the challenge, the quality is!

Why am I doing this?
    Well, the motive behind this task is to let CEans have something to look forward to content-wise (and my progress-wise too) every time they log in to CE.

And my personal goal is to let people know what kind of content 'BUILDS' a community.

As a part of the fun that I am going to have in accomplishing this self-pledged task, I want all of you to keep bucking me up and cheer me on my way to achieve this goal.

Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberDec 1, 2013

All the best !!!!
    I am in too......
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • lovebox

MemberDec 1, 2013

Ankita Katdare
    Hi all,

Starting today, I've started working full time at the CE Headquarters. (Yep, for the past one year I was only here part time.)

I am declaring December 2013 as a 'Content Blast' Event on the CE Community.

What I've planned is to bring a lot of good quality content on various sections of our Community page.
    Apart from bringing news items for us engineers, I am going to try and build really awesome discussions across the forum.

The target I've set for myself is 15 new threads everyday. (including weekends)
    Yeah, sounds ridiculously beyond reach. But the quantity isn't the challenge, the quality is!

Why am I doing this?
    Well, the motive behind this task is to let CEans have something to look forward to content-wise (and my progress-wise too) every time they log in to CE.

And my personal goal is to let people know what kind of content 'BUILDS' a community.

As a part of the fun that I am going to have in accomplishing this self-pledged task, I want all of you to keep bucking me up and cheer me on my way to achieve this goal.

A very nice thought.
    All the best-of-the-best !
    I will also try to increase my contribution to the community.
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorDec 2, 2013

Thanks both of you support. 😀

I only did 11 yesterday. 👎
    Will do better today. 😁
    Cancel
  • micheal john

MemberDec 2, 2013

definitely we will cheer you
    Cancel
  • lovebox

MemberDec 2, 2013

Ankita Katdare
    Thanks both of you support. 😀

I only did 11 yesterday. 👎
    Will do better today. 😁
    I think 11 is commendable. 👍
    You are steadily on your way to the target you have set. 😀
    Great to see that! Keep it up! 😁
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register