Content Blast December 2013 - I am a volunteer, I need some cheer!

Hi all,

Starting today, I've started working full time at the CE Headquarters. (Yep, for the past one year I was only here part time.)

I am declaring December 2013 as a 'Content Blast' Event on the CE Community.

What I've planned is to bring a lot of good quality content on various sections of our Community page.
Apart from bringing news items for us engineers, I am going to try and build really awesome discussions across the forum.

The target I've set for myself is 15 new threads everyday. (including weekends)
Yeah, sounds ridiculously beyond reach. But the quantity isn't the challenge, the quality is!

Why am I doing this?
Well, the motive behind this task is to let CEans have something to look forward to content-wise (and my progress-wise too) every time they log in to CE.

And my personal goal is to let people know what kind of content 'BUILDS' a community.

As a part of the fun that I am going to have in accomplishing this self-pledged task, I want all of you to keep bucking me up and cheer me on my way to achieve this goal.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    All the best !!!!
    I am in too......
  • lovebox
    lovebox
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi all,

Starting today, I've started working full time at the CE Headquarters. (Yep, for the past one year I was only here part time.)

I am declaring December 2013 as a 'Content Blast' Event on the CE Community.

What I've planned is to bring a lot of good quality content on various sections of our Community page.
    Apart from bringing news items for us engineers, I am going to try and build really awesome discussions across the forum.

The target I've set for myself is 15 new threads everyday. (including weekends)
    Yeah, sounds ridiculously beyond reach. But the quantity isn't the challenge, the quality is!

Why am I doing this?
    Well, the motive behind this task is to let CEans have something to look forward to content-wise (and my progress-wise too) every time they log in to CE.

And my personal goal is to let people know what kind of content 'BUILDS' a community.

As a part of the fun that I am going to have in accomplishing this self-pledged task, I want all of you to keep bucking me up and cheer me on my way to achieve this goal.

A very nice thought.
    All the best-of-the-best !
    I will also try to increase my contribution to the community.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thanks both of you support. ๐Ÿ˜€

I only did 11 yesterday. ๐Ÿ‘Ž
    Will do better today. ๐Ÿ˜
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    definitely we will cheer you
  • lovebox
    lovebox
    Ankita Katdare
    Thanks both of you support. ๐Ÿ˜€

I only did 11 yesterday. ๐Ÿ‘Ž
    Will do better today. ๐Ÿ˜
    I think 11 is commendable. ๐Ÿ‘
    You are steadily on your way to the target you have set. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Great to see that! Keep it up! ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I want to get a broadband connection in Gananjay Society area of Kothrud in Pune. I have seen plans from many ISP's and talked to many people in area...
Hi, My name is vishal and I will be heading to B'lore for a winter internship in Aerospace Engg. Can anyone help me regarding pg accommodation from Dec 10 to...
MEGA, the app that was launched this summer on Android is now on iOS. The secure cloud storage service that the MEGA app provides comes as a follow-up after the...
Micromax, the big gun in the Indian mobile industry, is here with the launch of a new smartphone called the Micromax Bolt A61. In the range of phones below Rs....
I'm totally impressed by Amazon Prime Air - the latest 30 minute delivery service launched by world's biggest online retailer - Amazon. The service is not available in India and...