Contact Me For Hacking

Hi everyone
i think i m good at hacking upto some extend on windows xp,98 nt,
& trial an error at vista
if any ine need help can contact me

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's cool. Hope you do it for ethical reasons.
  • bhushanb
    bhushanb
    yea man offcourse
    should i call u sir or be a friends

sir................
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Call me anything. Just don't use SMS text in your posts ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE Dude.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Oh well... this is cool. So do you work for testing websites against intrusion/penetration or do you work to prevent the websites from getting hacked?
  • bhushanb
    bhushanb
    yes man
    actually i m doing such thing at student level
    so if u have any problem or any think you want to do wid ur friends then reply me on my mail

currently i m online

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE.
    P.S. All discussions on the forum.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Welcome to CE.
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Do you know about mySQL injection mate...
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE,
    i think i will have a lot of questions to you because i am eager to know about hacking,
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Welcome mate!!

Lolz, I used to learn a lot about it about a year ago, have around 3 DVD's full of programs, books, tutorials on hacking. I did a lot, I mean a "LOT" of unethical hacking.
    lolz
    anyone here heard of Ankit Fadia?
    You won't believe me, he met me in Shatabadi 2 years ago when I was coming back home from Delhi, he was off to amritsar.
    I didn't knew anything about him at that time and we had a lots of talk about how the computers etc. work, the software testing stages etc. and quite a bit of hacking, he even gave me his number. When I was at my station, he suddenly said, search my name on internet, I said OK.
    I got home, didn't remember abt checking his name and also lost his number. After about a week, I saw his name appearing on a hacking forum, I googled it and I was like
    How the hell did I manage to loose his phone number.

Damn it!! lolz
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    @ kashish
    let me guess, you used BackTrack? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Nope, havnt got chance to use that. ๐Ÿ˜€
    I didn't master anything great. Just learned some basic SQL codes/tables and how to find if the site is vulnerable but most of my success has been through undetectable trojans and keyloggers, I have got a log of at least over 1 lakh emails and their passwords.
    Other than that, 11 paypal accounts with like 800$ in one account and 250 euro in one and not much in the others though :\
    and I got 2 bank accounts with 80000$ and 65000$ respectively in them.

But I havnt and I will never ever damage anything, nor do I change passes, nor do I read their emails lolz

I just did all this for learning ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    jhbalaji
    Do you know about mySQL injection mate...
    A tutorial is there in CE site dude..You can find it through CE search feature.
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    well mate, just don't confuse me with any professional, I am just a noob or you can simply call me a script kiddie with just a little more knowledge than an average script kiddie.

The paypal and email things I did was with undetectable keyloggers or IE/firefox password stealer or trojans.

This technique professionals believe is pretty much insulting but that's the thing you can easily learn being a non professional of the field.

For defacing, there are many different ways. First you find the vulnerability in this site, then you work on that weak point by many different ways.

You can do brute force or SQL injection or create perl scripts, well many other ways I dont know all, only a few. ๐Ÿ˜€

I won't teach anything in like steps because it is illegal but I can surely guide to you to how to find them. The words that I used in this phrase, google them along with anything else you feel like. You will find many security forums which will contain full tutorials on these. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Enough of it, folks. Unethical hacking is bad. The mod team feels this thread needs to take a break.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want a good computer project title.
MICROPROCESSOR BASED RAILWAY SYSTEM Converting voice message to a text signal Pc controlled vehicle Voice recorder using ADC and microcontroller Solar Speedway Embedded sensor networks Design for an automated door...
One of the drawbacks of solar energy systems is that the Sun doesn't provide a constant stream of energy. On cloudy days or at night, the amount of energy your...
Hi friends i have good collection of all curricular e-books the engg needs if any ine wants plz message me an e-mail address then i'll forward it to the perticular...
hi friends can i have some topics on GD (group discussion) ???????? anyone can help me? hopefully.................. i'll get it. ๐Ÿ˜•