1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

construction of robots please help

Question asked by vinod12345madhu in #Robotics on Mar 2, 2009
vinod12345madhu
vinod12345madhu · Mar 2, 2009
Rank C2 - EXPERT
hi this is vinod. i am a b.tech first year student. i am doing a small project in building robots if any one can give me details. please help me. i need to do it by 12th of march 2009. in this event i need to construct a robot and have to particepate in a race. please help me. Posted in: #Robotics
Raviteja.g
Raviteja.g · Mar 2, 2009
Rank C2 - EXPERT
my friends project is to design a robot that collects mobile size objects and dump in it
simply garbage collector
He constructed that robot and the detailed steps are available in the following link
Wall-E Robot

it may helps you something
vinod12345madhu
vinod12345madhu · Mar 2, 2009
Rank C2 - EXPERT
thanks may i know where are you from?
gohm
gohm · Mar 2, 2009
Rank A3 - PRO
what kind of robot? Give us details on your plan so we can assist.
vinod12345madhu
vinod12345madhu · Mar 3, 2009
Rank C2 - EXPERT
i need to participate in a competion where there is a track made of mud,water and something like that. i need to complete a race by coming first.
naks4u
naks4u · Mar 3, 2009
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
dude first of all you have to be very much specific with the dimensions of your robot because these are the things which can make difference , please try to make your robot small in dimension as compare to the track it will help u to control ur robot much more easily and efficently,now traction of ur wheels is the next part and then the motors, approximate what will be the total weight of ur robot going to be, depending upon that decide the torque and then the speed of ur motors ok ....
gohm
gohm · Mar 3, 2009
Rank A3 - PRO
what is your power source? How large of a bot? tracked or wheeled?
vinod12345madhu
vinod12345madhu · Mar 4, 2009
Rank C2 - EXPERT
wheeled. it can have a dimension of 30*30cm
vinod12345madhu
vinod12345madhu · Mar 4, 2009
Rank C2 - EXPERT
i have to run it on chargble 12v batterys. and you can have a little information in the given link. R.R.S.College of Engineering and Technology and click stanza and waves in the top right and then click on robotics
jvivin1990
jvivin1990 · Jan 17, 2010
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
hi all,

i have started building a line follower for a competition.but the constraint given is a black line(width 20cm) in a white background.
my idea with 4 ir sensors works only for thin black lines.in this case how can we build such wide robots ?
how much sensors will be needed? is there exists any alternative idea?

pls reply competition is nearing...

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up