Construction of a Rest Room Public Toilet System In Akwa Ibom State University.

Project Abstract / Summary : The plan above is for a Rest Public System,so we are going to start from the basics having in mind the factors:
i).The height of block is 0.45mm or 450mm or 18 inches
ii).The width of thinking 150mm or 6 inches
Taking a general or average purpose,the blocks laid from the foundation to DPC to the window another 3 coaches,from the base of the window another another 3 coaches,then from top of window to base of roof another 3 coaches,neglecting the lintel or concrete on top window.Now with these parameters let"s calculate the plan wchich has a wall of 150mm or 6 inches all through.
8,000mm is the length and 5,000mm is the breadth adding length plus breadth we have 8,000mm + 5,000mm = 13,000mm

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Because anybody who is reading civil engineering must be prepared for anything interms of designing,constructing,maintaining,and putting things in places.My design building is located where we have a water logged area that is,if i have a cement of 1m3,then i will need to mix it with 2m3 of sharps and 4m3 of granite stones.However,one bag of cement is calculated to be approximately two head pans of sand or granite,therefore for one bag of cement in ratio 1:2:4,you will add four head pans of sharp and eight head pans of granite.With all these done practically on site,you will appreciate this nature of a student engineer.Thanks

Project Category : Civil / Structural
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Akwa Ibom State University
City: Mkpat Enin
State: Akwa Ibom
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

this is a cross compiler to run Linux commands on windows. I have installed this and the batch file opened, but when I write a certain command ("blockMesh" for openFOAM),...
Project Abstract / Summary : Designed a new bearing by modifying the conventional bearing design which could both lock and facilitate rotation, simultaneously,especially for preventing rolling against desired direction (both...
The sequencing of human genome can be done at wider scale in a matter of days with the advances in genome sequencing technology. However, the present approaches used for analyzing...
It was only in January that YouTube was said to be working on supporting the upload of 360 degree videos. Well now, in a rather interesting update for both YouTube...
The Indian mobile manufacturer, Intex seems to be on a launching spree. The company has launched yet another entry-level smartphone- Intex Aqua 5X. Earlier this week, the company announced Intex...